70: Stupid (1)

If you want to read 20+ chapters ahead, go here: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

70: Stupid (1)

The first thing Izuku did after he regained his composure was to call his master, All for One. It wasn't to bring the man here to fight, no, Izuku knew that he was injured greatly and couldn't fight. It was instead to notify him about Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

Kurogiri was Shigaraki's guardian, his escape method. But now that he was knocked out, Shigaraki couldn't get away from here before the teachers could come. The man-child was also unconscious, causing Izuku more stress.

Izuku would have tried to kill Neji again if not for this. All for One, his master, cared for Shigaraki a lot. If Shigaraki was captured, All for One would move by himself to free him. In that case, with such bad health, All for One might even die in battle. Izuku didn't want that. That man had saved him when he was giving up everything, he won't be able to stay sane seeing him die.

So he immediately called All for One. The call connected, meaning the villain who was jamming the network had also died, it was relieving.

["Oh, Midoriya?"]

Smiling stiffly, Izuku explained everything. Izuku knew All for One had a teleportation quirk of his own, that was his main plan.

...Izuku Midoriya didn't know, he couldn't know, that all this was part of Neji's plan. The reason Neji woke him up was not only to distract him but also to make him notify All for One. He had to knock out Kurogiri to let Ida run for UA, but he couldn't let Shigaraki be captured here either. The reward and the future reward was just too tempting. So, he had to make All for One intervene somehow.

—★—

"Neji!"

Nejire jumped at me and her chest pressed down on my face. I struggled for a breath before hugging her back.

"A-are you hurt?"

She gulped while hugging me tighter. Eh, my white suit is covered in blood, I can see why she is worried.

"A bit."

At my answer, Nejire's hug tightened, her chin resting on my head.

"...Everything's fine, I am here now, take a rest."

Her voice was gentle and she caressed my hair softly. Smiling, I gave up on the soft feeling of her chest and closed my eyes. I am kinda exhausted because my SP is low again. It'd heal in minutes, but before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

The last thing I saw before losing myself was a black shining liquid popping up from Shigaraki's body and devouring him like a monster. And then, the box of text floating above his head, Tomura Shigaraki - Tier 4 also vanished in thin air.

—★—

The next time Neji woke up, he found himself in a fairly comfy bed in the nurse's office. Striding his cosmic blue irises around the room, he confirmed he was the only one awake in the room while around half a dozen more people were sleeping in the beds beside him.

He didn't bother to check who they were, because their names were already floating above their heads, and unfortunately, Momo wasn't there.

He didn't worry about Momo though, he had seen her fine before losing his consciousness. So he instead opened his system and clicked to check the notifications.

[You have completed the quest!]

[Quest:

While going out to do rescue training, you come across the eerie League of Villains who tries to kill you, your girlfriend, and your classmates.