24 Proposals

Part 24 Proposals

Khushi was happily eating the food ordered by Arnav. Ratna was right. She can see changes in Arnav's behavior towards her. His gestures do not hold hatred for her, just like, how those were at the beginning. Yes, he is not a man who talks a lot. In fact, he never talks with people but with only his solitary. He is the man who always wanted to be alone...who liked loneliness. Of course, he has changed but... Is the change permanent? What's the reason for his change? He got angry because Vikrant approached her in the wrong way. Will he be like this forever? What if he feels this relationship is a burden someday? Is it right to grow expectations about something that is uncertain? Could she bear the change if it is negative? She took a long breath.

"Why urgent? Let's wait and watch. Get to know whether he truly wants you in his life. Make sure he will never leave you and will never ask you to leave his house and Mumbai. Get the solid assurance from him... for the lifetime. Don't get shook by his concern Khushi. Be strong. Of course, the changes seen in him is good. Just get to know whether he is doing this as a duty or he truly loves you. There are a lot of differences between DUTY and LOVE, Khushi. Before getting into the relationship, get to know what you are going to be." Khushi sighed thinking about those. She waited to see Arnav's next action.

On the other hand, Arnav was not at all ready to think about the impossibilities of the relationship... He didn't want to... Yesterday, he doesn't need her... Today, he so needs her... Tomorrow, he may not need her or will need her the MOST...

More than thinking about Khushi, Arnav was thinking about Vikrant. He is a wounded snake. Even though he can't bite Khushi he will sneer for sure. There was something that he has to do. Taking his phone, Arnav called Aman. Aman who had just come to the bed received the call.

"Hello, ASR... Hope you cooled your angered blood down" he asked teasingly yet in a serious tone.

Without answering his question,

"Don't print Khushi's photographs in our company magazine. I will give you the amount to compensate your loss"

Aman sat on the bed frowning. Is it truly Arnav asking this?

"I have already stopped the work, ASR"

"Oh... Thanks" he disconnected the call.

Aman looked at the phone frowning with confusion. What happened to him? Why should Arnav pay for his loss? What's wrong with him? Why does he react this way? Is not he showing extreme interest in Khushi's matter? Arnav never was like this... This fellow never comes in the prediction list. Aman sighed.

The next morning

Khushi didn't give a chance for Arnav to cook. Arnav also didn't argue with her... in fact, this is what he wanted. Khushi wanted to see what he is going to do when he goes to the office. Will he ask her to come with him in his car? That was the question that rang in her mind yet, she was getting ready for the office, as usual, a little earlier. Keeping the lunch box for Arnav, she went to take bath. Arnav also got ready unusually earlier as he didn't want to MISS Khushi.

When Khushi was in the washroom, someone knocked on the door. Arnav opened it and saw Rehan sanding. Arnav looked at him blankly.

"oh...Khushi is taking bath..." he said.

"No, no, uncle, I just come to tell you that your car is punctured"

"Whaaaat?" he was shocked.

"Yeah... just thought to tell you"

"Ok...could you tell Khushi to wait for me as the car tire puncture?"

"Ok..."

Arnav rushed downstairs, taking the key bunch that had car and house keys. Rehan waited for Khushi. Within a few minutes, Rehan's mother came searching for him.