Chapter 8 [May the Journey Begin]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Akame:"Let's get moving, we can't let these criminal's go unpunished any longer."

Tatsumi:"I'm ready as hell, time to kick some ass and take some name's."

Akame:"Damn right."

We started off toward the forest where we would be looking out for the shard's of [Murasame] but since it would be a while i tried to strike up conversation with her.

Tatsumi:"Hey, your highness?"

Akame:"Please dear, call me Akame."

Tatsumi:"Okay, how did you end up becoming the empress at such a young age?"

Akame:"Well when me and my sister were young our parents were killed by the now late minister Honest, because i was older than my sister i was made the empress, i knew what he did so my first or business was to have him executed for killing my parents, in short that's how i came into power."

Tatsumi:"Hm."

The morning was still young and the sun shined down on us ans guided the way through the forest.

I kept quiet for a little while not really knowing how to start up a conversation until i unintentionally looked at her hip and say her weapon, it looked quite futuristic

Tatsumi:"Hey Akame, what kind of weapon is that?"

Akame:"This-

-Is the Axis blade, or as the original creator call's it "SG-GR

-Is the Axis blade, or as the original creator call's it "SG-GR . Blade Axis28000" but i just call it Axis for short, and you are correct it is quite futuristic, but the blade it self can manipulate the shadow's and create clone's of me in case i'm in a tough situation."

Tatsumi:"That's amazing, it's like nothing i've ever seen before."

Akame:"That's just the quality you get from hiring the best blacksmith in tge world to make your armies weapon's, i had him make a special sword just for me."

Tatsumi:"Damn, only if i could make something like that."

Akame:"We shouldn't worry about that, beside you're pretty strong as it is i don't think you'd need a special weapon, hell they wouldn't do you any justice with how powerful you are."

As we continued on our way we talked more and seemingly got closer to eachother, before we could even consider stopping someone jumped out at us but before i could react Akame slashed into the attacker.

Akame:"Can't sneak up on me, damned thug."

Tatsumi:(God damn she's such a badass, i've got some making up to do.)

I investigated the corpse of the thug and saw he was hired by someone to have me killed and the bastard made the mistake of signing there name, Haruto the rich fucker who degraded me for being a Hybrid, he paid this thug to kill me because i was going to be married to the empress.

Tatsumi:"I'm gonna have some choice word's for that bastard when we get back to the capital."

Akame:"I'll have him thrown in the dungon for this, hiring someone to kill another is a heavy crime that he isn't getting away with."

Akame had whistled and a bird came down then she wrote a letter and had the bird carry it back to the minister.

Akame:"Well just see how much he's laughing when my guard's are dragging him to the dungon for this little stunt."

As that happened a mail courier came up to us with a letter.

Courier:"I've been looking for you, i have a letter for you."

Akame:"From who?"

Courier:"I'm not sure, she paid me a fine sum of gold to get this to you."

We read the letter and Akame recognised the hand writing.

Akame:"Oh for god sake's, that damn Merraid won't leave me the fuck alone, ya know what, she's gotten away with her shit for too long we'll deal with her personally."

Tatsumi:"Wait, who is this Merraid?"

Akame:"A lawless bitch who want's every woman to herself and kill's either men or she kill's women who refuse to have sex with her, so in short her death is warrented."

Tatsumi:(This Merraid could be dangerous, i'll have to find some weakness in her then dispose of her.):"We should be able to handle her."

Akame:"Yeah, especally since her abilities to control danger beast don't have any effect Hybrid's."

Well, today has just gotten a whole lot more intesting.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]