Chapter 31

"Aha!" Lucius exclaimed when he entered Isabella's room one morning after he investigated thoroughly as to why the cookie jars gets empty——which shouldn't happen because Tony is strict with their consumption of sweets because Isabella has pulled them all to the hole of no return.

The hole is called the unhealthy cookie fucking consumption. It's where people who knows Isabella will eat a lot of cookies because that's the only sweet thing that Isabella would honestly eat a lot.

Which is an unhealthy amount of cookie eating.

It is so unhealthy that Tony had forbidden all of them to eat it.

"I knew it!" Lucius said, catching Elois eating a cookie mid bite and Isabella drinking a cup of milk.

It was currently six in the fucking morning and yes, Lucius woke up for this so he could snitch on them because he's a respectable adult and he's a good brother.

And yes he knows that nobody likes a tattletale but fuck whoever said that. The middle children always does the snitching.

And yes, his siblings are crazy, Lucius wished that he could all chuck them at the lake outside.

He's the only one who's not crazy.

"You dirty thieves." Lucius hissed, marching towards them. They look guilty and slightly annoyed, but who cares if they are?

"We ain't dirty and we ain't thieves." Isabella grinned at him. "This is called borrowing."

"Can you return the cookies that you've ate, huh?" Lucius crossed his arms, looking at her in annoyance.

As Isabella grew older, she'd grown bolder, more annoying. It's both amazing and irritating because she's becoming mischievous, more blunt with her thoughts.

She's scary too.

She had become braver too and more courageous.

"No, but I can return the cookie jar." Isabella said, not afraid of her brother's death glare. She just smiled at him sunnily. Elois snickered beside her, looking at Lucius mischievously.

Lucius rolled his eyes. His eyes could just roll off with the amount of rolling it had to do with these two idiots.

"Yeah, we can return the cookie jar." Elois agreed, nodding.

"The empty cookie jar?"

"The empty cookie jar." Isabella confirmed, smirking at him. "Or..."

Elois snickered, as if he already knew what she was going to say next. Which he probably does.

Lucius groaned. "I swear to fuc——"

"Or, you can just join our little crew so  that we wouldn't be caught." Isabella suggested plainly.

"If you ain't guilty, why're you so scared of getting caught, huh?" Lucius asks, grabbing the cookie that Elois was about to munch on.

"Hey! That was my treat!" Elois grumbled, narrowing his eyes at his brother. "You get your own, you thief!"

"That's you, cabrón." Lucius scoffed disbelievingly.

(Dumbass.)

Isabella blinks innocently at Lucius. It annoyed him. "Who says I'm the only one who's going to get caught?"

Just as she said that, Anthony bursts through her door with a look that would have brought shivers down anyone's spine. Well, except his siblings. His siblings aren't afraid of his glares or his threats.

"Lucius, what are you doing with that cookie?" Anthony demanded, marching towards him like an angry bull.

Lucius realized that he was holding a cookie that he had just snatched from Elois. He was shocked at the timing that Isabella had just created.