,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Pic ain't mine, credits to @sanchescyka on Twitter.

♪~You make the day so bright~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N trotted in their humble abode, the male tailing behind as she does so. "A promise you say?" Technoblade questions as he follows Y/N towards a chest. She softly hums at him in response, as she outstretched a hand in the wooden chest.

The load that filled the chest was messy and unorganized, making it harder for her to locate what she was looking for. "What kind of promise?"

Y/N pulled out three netherite scraps, scrunching her nose in the annoyance of being short on one scrap to make an ingot. "Something, so you won't lose me." she grabbed a few pieces of gold ingots as well as some iron and redstone.

Y/N closed the first chest and moved to the one beside it, placing the one she had gotten on top of the closed chest as she opened the other. "A compass." there she took a handful of chiseled stone.

"Yep!" Y/N replied with a nod, grabbing the load that she had taken before walking towards the crafting table. She frowned at the fact that she needed to go to the nether again. It's not a bad thing, it's just a pain to have to go there and blow things up to look for something.

It would be a disturbance in the environment there, and a torturous experience for her sensitive ears. She did it before, she can do it again. She'll just tolerate it...

Y/N's lips were pressed in a thin line by the time she finished crafting the compass, she didn't bother taking it and just left it on there along with the other objects she's gathered with it.

With a sigh she searched in the other chests, looking for what she needed but it was fruitless. "What are you looking for?" Technoblade asks as he watches the woman hop from one chest to another.

He didn't want to pry about what she was doing, but he did want to lend her his help. "I need netherite scraps to make the ingot." Y/N mutters, a huff escaping her as she shuts the chest.

Why did she not get more in the past? Now this problem is just a pain in the ass. And in her head, and ears and legs...

"Why didn't you tell me, I have netherite ingots." Technoblade started trotting towards the lone, black chest that differed from the others. He opened it with a creaking sound escaping it, stretching a hand in before glancing back at her. "How many do you need?"

"Just one." Y/N muttered and the male nodded. He closed the enderchest and tossed the ebony material at Y/N, the female, in turn, caught it silently, smiling. This man is a lifesaver. "Thank you!"

Though, she'll still have to go to the nether to stock up on netherite and pay Technoblade back. It's just the right thing to do but, it doesn't make it less annoying. With a sigh, Y/N walks towards the crafting table. Placing the items in their designated positions, before working on them. It didn't take much time, in a moment she was done. With the now-made compass in hand, Y/N bumps it gently to the massive piece of lodestone. Instantly, the arrow of the device points at the rock.

The stone was annoyingly big to carry around all the time but, Y/N didn't want to break it in half or anything due to it having such a unique shape. Anyways, with that done, she trots up the stairs, towards Tommy's room. She didn't notice if Technoblade followed her or not. She knocked at the wooden door a couple of times, the knocks echoing before a voice booms. "Come in!"