chapter thirty one

YOUR POV:

I woke up with a small groan. Today my sister and I were going to check out the record label, get a feel for it and I was really excited. I'm surprised I even fell asleep last night. But then I remembered the small argument Chloe and I had and looked over at the redhead, her tiny body curled in a ball and her eyes were squeezed tight like she was in pain.

"Baby?" I whispered, wondering if she was awake or not.

Chloe grunted a little bit and I moved myself, resting on my elbow so I could get a better look at her.

"Chlo?" I asked a little louder.

"My lower back is killing me and my stomach hurts." The ginger whimpered.

"When's the last time you ate something?" I asked.

Chloe thought for a moment before she winced, feeling a contraction of pain, "Yesterday. But my portions haven't been very big."

I hummed, "You craving anything right now?"

She shook her head, "Not really. I'm afraid if I eat anything I'm gonna throw it up."

I nodded, knowing that feeling and wishing I could take her pain away from her, "Do you want me to get you some Gatorade at least?"

My girlfriend nodded and I cracked a small smile, "You want me to help you to the showers? A hot shower might help your cramps."

Chloe shook her head, "No thank you. I think I'm gonna call my doctor, see if I can get an appointment. I know pregnancy symptoms can be painful, but I don't think this is what they were talking about."

"Sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna get around and go and get you your Gatorade... and then Beca and I were gonna go and check out the record label." I scratched the back of my neck.

Chloe sighed, "Cool. Sounds good. Guess I'll see if Aubrey wants to hangout." Before mumbling, "Least she'd be here to comfort me."

"Chloe-"

"I want a yellow Gatorade please. In case you forgot what flavor I like." And with that she rolled over in the bed and buried herself up in the blankets.

With a sigh I rummaged around through my dresser and found an outfit:

(Vans instead of the Yeezys. But feel free to imagine something else!)

When I found one that I liked, I made my way to the showers and cleaned myself up till the hot water was all gone, trying not to read too much into what Chloe said. Of course I remember her favorite Gatorade flavor. When I was done and dressed and finished making myself smell good, I went back to my dorm to drop off my dirty clothes and grab my wallet and phone. Chloe was sleeping in my bed and I leaned down carefully and placed a kiss on her head.