Christmas Special

(AN: Merry Christmas everyone I hope all of you are having an amazing Christmas with your family and having lots of fun.

I decided to write all these as my way to give each one of my amazing readers a present for Christmas.

Anyways Merry Christmas and I hope to keep seeing all of you in the future and I'll be back to writing in a couple days after Christmas).

Tobirama was watching his Anbu decorate the base for Christmas.

A week before Christmas they asked him if they were allowed and after some long talks he relented and allowed them as long as they clean up.

As Tobirama continued to watch he saw someone sit next to him and saw that it was Nagant.

"Hello Tobirama-sama are you enjoying Christmas?" Asked Kaina.

(AN: lady Nagants real name is Kaina Tsutsumi).

"Hm I've never been one for festivities but I do enjoy watching everyone have fun and not worry about conflict or death" said Tobirama.

"I agree but it does good on the morale of everyone" said Kaina.

"Very true" said Tobirama.

"Hokage-sama" said a Anbu walking up to him "we'd like you to have the honors of putting the star on the tree".

Tobirama sighed and walked over to the tree and reached up and placed it on the tree. After he did that a Anbu in the back plugged it in and it lit up along with the other lights.

"Let's have some fun!" Yelled a dolphin masked Anbu.

Soon all the Anbu we're all partying and eating.

Tobirama smiled a bit and joined everyone in eating the food.

Kaina looked at Tobirama and smiled a bit and fiddled with the present she got him.

"So when are you going to give him your present you Tsundere?" Asked Dabi getting a glare from her.

"I'm not a Tsundere" said Kaina as she turned away from him with a pout and small blush of embarrassment.

"You are one if you like it or not" said Dabi "just go and give it to him, I gotta deal with Neko who found the sake stash again".

She looked down at her gift for him and fiddled with her fingers for a moment before she stood up and walked over to Tobirama.

"Yes I agree we should invest in a bigger barracks for more soldiers and I bigger training area" said Tobirama taking a sip of tea.

"U-um Tobirama" said Kaina standing behind him.

"Hm what is it?" Asked Tobirama turning around and looking at her.

"Merry Christmas" said Kaina with a small blush and looked away.

Tobirama looked at the box and took it before he slowly unwrapped it and opened it. When he did he was shocked at what he saw, it was a headband like his old one in his previous life. It even had the hidden leaf symbol on it.

"Thank you Kaina , I truly appreciate this" said Tobirama.

"Oh well I'm glad you like it" said Kaina as she played with her hair and put it behind her ear.

"Hokage-sama for as smart as you are, your more dense than a black hole when it comes to love" thought All the Anbu watching this.

Tobirama reached into his pocket and pulled out a book about a hero and a villain that fell in love.

"Here I thought that you may like this" said Tobirama handing her it.

She took the book and smiled because it was a book that she's been wanting to read for a while now but never had the chance to get it.

"Thank you Tobirama" said Kaina bowing slightly.

"ALRIGHT NOW LETS OPEN UP THE SLOW DANCE!!" Yelled a Anbu who still had his gear but got rid of his mask.

Soon a bunch of the couples that formed in the Anbu went to the dance floor their partner and started to dance to the slow music.

Tobirama stood in the back and watched everyone start to dance and couldn't help but think back to his old life. When his brother had the whole village celebrate a holiday similar to this.

Dabi could only smack his head at what he was seeing. His commander was to dense to notice and Kaina was too embarrassed to ask him for a dance.

"Ugh... That's it" said Dabi as he walked over to Tobirama.

"What is it Dabi?".

"Why don't you go and dance?" Asked Dabi.

"Hm.. I've never been one for dancing" said Tobirama.

"That may be true but I don't see anything wrong with it. Why not ask Kaina to dance I'm sure she'd like to" said Dabi.

Tobirama was silent for a moment before he walked over towards her.

Kaina looked around a little sad that Tobirama didn't want to dance and also slightly embarrassed because Neko decided to get her. A Santa outfit that emphasized her curves.

"Kaina would you like to dance with me?" Asked Tobirama shocking her.

"Umm.." said Kaina embarrassed since she's never been asked to do this "I'd like that..".

Tobirama gently took her hand and led her to the middle of the room that was being used as a dance floor.

He placed his left hand on her hip and with his other he held hers, while she placed one hand on his shoulder.

They both slowly began dancing to the music and as they were they were lost in each other's eyes with Tobirama looking deep into her purple eyes. While Kaina looked up into his red eyes.

As they continued dancing they quickly lost track of time and didn't realize they danced through 5 whole songs.

When the last song finally ended both of stopped and were still lost in each other's eyes before both of them noticed something hanging above them.

It was a mistletoe and it was hanging right above them.

"Um.. you know what a mistletoe stands for.. right?" Asked Kaina looking down to hide her blush.

"If I remember correctly, If your under it you have to kiss the other person correct?" Asked Tobirama looking down at her.

She shyly nodded her head.

Tobirama gently let go of her hand and cupped her chin and slowly lifted it up.

They both stared at each other one last time before they slowly close their eyes and leaned in to kiss.

After a couple seconds they slowly separated from the kiss and looked at each other again.

"I.. I wouldn't mind another one if you don't.." said Kaina.

Tobirama gave her a small smile and kissed her again which she happily returned and wrapped her arms around his neck. While he wrapped his around her waist with neither wanting to let go.