Rescue Mission

{Helpful Readers Note: If you have not seen Venom: Let There Be Carnage , I recommend to do so before diving into this chapter as I will be referencing some events from the movie.}

Both Nat and Peter had slept through most of the day as exhaustion has finally taken its toll on them. Dark fall has approached once more over the city of New York, awakening the symbiote that had made its way into Peter's body. 

Peter twisted and turned in his sleep feeling the sudden rush of adrenaline fill his body. He was sweating more than ever. He quietly and slowly broke away from Nat's arms that were still wrapped around him. He looked down at her as he kissed her forehead, and tugged the blanket to fall over her. 

He clutched his stomach as hunger was the one thing that was rushing through his mind. Nat stirred around in bed as he slowly got out to walk to the kitchen. Minutes and minutes had gone by of Peter devouring everything in the fridge, everything in the pantry, and about anything else that was food he could find in the apartment. 

With the rummaging noises through the apartment, Nat had finally stirred awake. She heard loud banging of cabinets shutting close and open. 

She mumbled feeling over to the side of the bed for Peter, "Peter?"

She felt around as she saw he wasn't in bed. She quickly got up, and out the bedroom to find him crying in the kitchen floor surrounded by the mess of trash he left all over the floor. 

She asked, "What the hell happened in here?"

Peter laughed and said, "I'm so fucking hungry, and whatever I eat just isn't enough." 

She nodded as she walked back into the bedroom throwing on some clothes. She walked back out, and opened the front door. She paused as she can feel his stare on her. 

She turned around and said, "I'm going to get us food, and when I come back this place better look spotless mister."

He smiled as he nodded in agreement as she left the apartment worried if she even should have left him alone. 

She quickly reached for her phone and went to dial for Tony, but then realized she couldn't. She pouted at herself as she felt her phone buzz. 

Tony Stark.

She laughed and mumbled to herself, "Almost as if he sensed it."

She picked up as she heard Tony's annoyed tone come through, "You better be dead or something for not showing up to work today!"

She muttered under her breath, "Oh, shit!"

Before she can start to apologize, she heard Pepper in the background yell, "Leave the poor girl alone, Tony!"

She laughed to Pepper's commentary. 

Tony said, "So, are you just not going to see how I am considering I was dying?"

Nat rolled her eyes as she teased him using the same words he had to said to her, "No, cause I 'knew you'd be fine'."

He growled, "Yeah, whatever. Where are you?"

"I'm going to get food...", she replied.

There was a pause between them until Tony said, "Are you with him?"

She froze in her path as she knew what he was referring to and responded, "There's something wrong with him.... I don't know how to help him."

Tony laughed and said, "You're turning soft, kid."

She clutched the phone a bit upset by the comment and scowled, "Tony, I'm being serious."

He quickly combatted, "Mr. Stark!"