58. boner patrol

058

058

First kiss.

It was something she never put intricate or contemplative thought into. Devora invariably saw it one way — if it happened then it happened, and if it didn't, she would never force it.

But, now that she's had her first kiss with somebody who she has an exceptional reverence for, Devora felt perforated by passionate thrill and intensity.

Experiencing a distinctive way to express her love for Jungkook unfurled a peculiar sensation in her gut, a buzzing sensation she never anticipated to transpire when she had her first kiss.

She wanted this form of love all the time with him.

It brought them to a greater bond, Devora was able to trust him, to show him a side of herself that she herself hadn't even seen.

It was the next step to their relationship, affixing them together with a bond that was even more substantial than before. There were no rueful feelings, she could never regret giving him her first kiss.

She trusted him with that.

With many things, in fact.

The week after their kiss, Devora wasn't able to properly think, and being able to do her work adequately was a lost cause — all that was on her mind was Jungkook.

As if she was some young teenager going through her first-ever high school relationship.

A mushy relationship with exclusive love and fervent care for one another.

So naturally, when Jungkook told her about plans that Jimin had initiated — she was more than happy to comply, to get her mind clear and working again for a new week at work.

Jimin had proposed they all get together and go clubbing, considering it had been a while since they were able to go out as a group.

Devora incessantly felt guilty for always tagging along with the guys.

She believed she obliterated the conception of a guy's night by being the only woman there.

"Don't any of them have partners or something?" Her hands disheveled the ends of her hair. "So I don't feel left out."

Jungkook raised a brow, keeping his attention on the road. "What do you mean so you won't feel left out? They don't mind you going." His blinker flickered. "Actually, Jimin wanted you to come. He said to bring you."

That made her feel better, truthfully.

Jimin wanted her to be there? That was sweet of him.

"Really? He wanted me to come along?" Placing her elbow on the console between them.

"Yes, really." His firm jawline protruded as he reached to view their destination. "I don't think you realize how many people actually enjoy your presence." Advised Jungkook, pulling into a large parking lot.