☃️ITS CHRISTMAS YOU BITCH☃️

A/n lol this won't happen in my story she's dead 🥲

Any who MERRY CHRISTMAS DUDES

Also wtf is this

~~~~~

Alex POV

I woke up first to Bart nudging my face with bright yellow eyes but one eye had a black in them them. He was happy yet giving me a warning, how did that work together I didn't really know.

"Eughhh what"  I rolled over.

The first thing I saw was Wade and Matt sprawled over each other in a deep sleep. Then I saw the person in the room by the little Christmas tree we decorated last night.

"Uh hello?" I asked.

The figure turned around and I got a good look at it. The figure was a big man wearing a red coat with brown almost black tufts of fur on them, the man was also wearing a red hat with a white puff ball on top, he had a big white beard and when I looked down and on his arms where a big tattoo sleeve, one said naughty and the other arm said nice, he also had two big swords on his hip. (And yes this is the rise of the guardians Santa because I watched it a while back so why not )

 (And yes this is the rise of the guardians Santa because I watched it a while back so why not )

What the fuck.

Was this Santa.

Fricken narly dude.

"Who are you?" I asked slowly.

"I am North or as you may know Santa Claus" North said with a Russian accent. 

Huh who would have thought Santa was Russian.

"makes total since"I mumbled. "So what are you doing at Wades place" I asked.

To be honest I had no clue what I was saying, I just woke up and now Santa is in Wades house.

"Why I deliver the presents of corse but this house just happend to be last"

"That makes since.... Why do you have a sword" I asked.

"Why don't you"

Sassy Santa.

"I have a knife" I said and pulled out the knife snake gave me. It was light enough that I could carry anywhere.

(The knife snake gave her just in case you wanted a reminder)

"That is a very well crafted knife" North noted.

"Thanks a friend sent it to me" I smiled as I twirled the knife in my hand.

"I should probably be getting back to the pole the yetis will get nervous if I don't get back soon enough" North said picking up a bag of presents.

"What the yetis I thought elves made the presents?" I asked.

"We let them think they do" he said before walking out the window and dropping off.

Santa Claus just jumped out my window.

.....

Whelp imma make pancakes.

I ended up making about 100 pancakes in total, mostly for me, Venom and Wade, stupid metabolism.

I grabbed two pans and held them together. I started hitting the pans together and started yellling.

"WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS BITCHES WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY" I screamed.

"WHAT THE SHIT DUDE" Wade said snapping awake.

Matt just fell on the floor and rolled around confused.

"I made pancakes and talked to Santa get up" I sassed.

"You- you talked to Santa?" Matt asked from the floor.

"Yes I talked to fucking Santa.... he also was Russian and had a sword he was chill" I smiled.

"Im going back to bed" Matt groaned and rolled over.

A few minutes later everyone was up and eating pancakes and after we ate breakfast we got to open presents.

It was a good Christmas.

A/N ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS BITCHES

ITS LIKE 12:38 AT NIGHT BUT I DONT CARE

also I got to open a few gifts early and I got a camp half-blood hoodie! It's so fucking warm

Anywho merry Christmas remember to drink some water and eat a little food 🙂