Ch-40, Bad Girl, Mishti!

"Having a baby is the most wonderful thing in your life. As well as the hardest thing in your life."

Everyone was so happy that day! Rudhi had finally spoken her first words! And that too Maa and Baba at the same time.
They all blessed Rudhi so much and played with her for a log time, trying to make her speak some other words too.
Rudhi was really happy getting all the attention and love from her family.

"Anirudh, you were saying something?" Binoy Baba finally asked him.

"Yeah! Baba actually Som wants to take Vibhavari for a trip to Darjeeling for there thrid anniversary!" Anirudh told excitedly.
"So Baba, would you please allow?"

"Ofcourse! This is a great idea! They must go!" Shubra Maa said, walking to them.

"Indeed! Afterall it's there day! I'll just do the bookings!" Binoy added with a smile and went away, patting Anirudh's shoulder.

As both his parents went away, Anirudh too walked upto Somnath's room.

"May I come in Dr. Saahab?!" He asked from the entrance with his arms at the back. He really looked esteemed in every sense!

"Oh come on Dada! This is your room too!" Somnath said, getting up from his bed, keeping aside the file he was working upon.

"I talked to Baba! You both are going to Darjeeling!" Anirudh smirked at him.

"Dada, you did?!" Som gulped, shying.

"Ofcourse! I really want to become Kaka too!" He replied winking at his brother.

"Dadaa!!" Som whined, blushing harder and hugged his elder brother tightly.

"Come on! Enjoy yourselves, okay?!" Anirudh patted his back and left with a smile.

......

It was afternoon, everyone was resting in there respective rooms. Bondita was in her room with Rudhi. She was combing her baby's hair and tying them up in two little ponytails. Rudhi just loved this hairstyle a lot and looked nowhere less than a little Roshogulla in it.

"Your Baba has been working since hours, now!" Bondita told Rudhi.
"Let's go and disturb him!" She laughed and kissed Rudhi's cheek, getting up and walking to the study.

As she reached the study, Bondita let her daughter down on the floor and knocked the study door three times.

"May I come in Baba?!" Bondita said, in a cute high pitched voice.

"No you can't!" Anirudh replied from inside.
"I'm romancing with your Maa!"

"Oh God! Pati Babu! You're just too much! You can't tell all this to Puchki!" Bondita whined, walking inside the study, followed by a crawling Rudhi.

Rudhi quickly crawled upto his desk and Anirudh picked her up happily.

"Ofcourse I can!" Anirudh replied, raising Rudhi high in his arms as his baby laughed happily.

"Baa... Baaa!!!" Rudhi touched his face with her little fingers and he just brought her down, kissing her little lips lovingly.
Rudhi really enjoyed kissing her Baba like this and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm still here!" Bondita rolled her eyes at them and crossed her arms across her chest.

"We forgot!" Anirudh teased her with a smirk but Rudhi turned around to look at her Maa lovingly.

"Mmm... Maa!" She squeaked happily, extending her arms and Bondita quickly ran to her baby and held her close to herself.

"She loves me! Only you foget me!" Bondita said, kissing Rudhi's cheeks lovingly.