Teaser - [Patreon]

"Signore Bianchi sent me, my Don."

His silver eyes trailed up her body. The red lingerie she wore left little to the imagination. Her dark hair was tied back into a high ponytail and the bra she wore amplified and clung to her ample breasts. Her olive skin was oiled from head to toe and glistened under the dim light in his bedroom. It was late. But he wasn't surprised by her visit. His father always sent him a whore when he was done for the day.

The girl he had sent today continued to shift her weight on her feet. She was nervous— like all of them were. Nicoli was used to seeing men and women squirming under his gaze. He enjoyed it immensely.

"Come," he didn't need to hide his distaste. He wanted to be done with this so he could finally rest.

He opened his legs as she walked towards him hesitantly. Her hazel eyes widened at the sight of his member as he pulled it out. Despite the numerous cocks she was forced to please every night, she was surprised by his size. He was much bigger than the others.

"What's your name?"

She fell down on her knees. "Mia, my Don," her words were a mere whisper before she opened her mouth and allowed herself to take as much of him as she could in her mouth. His fingers only held her by the hair— he didn't touch the rest of her body. He couldn't allow himself to touch her more than necessary. As a Don, he was expected to fuck and use numerous women.

Mia licked him clean once she was done. Nicoli was relieved that it was over. He expected her to leave at once but when she stood still by his bed even when he was undressed and ready to get into the shower; it was obvious that she had something to say.

Nicoli neared her; trapping the olive skinned beauty between him and the bed. She trembled under his scrutinising gaze. "Che cosa vuoi?" The Don demanded.

(What do you want?)

Mia didn't meet his eyes. Nobody could ever meet his eyes. "Si— Signore Bianchi said I was to make sure you—"

Make sure you fuck me. She didn't need to say it. Every girl was sent with the same message. He knew just what he needed to do— he always did the same thing to every girl.

His fingers enclosed around throat; it was then that Mia finally stared at him. It was obvious, however, that she couldn't see him clearly as her eyes brimmed with tears and she struggled to breathe. But it was the familiar fear in her clouded hazel eyes that called to Nicoli like a sweet lullaby.

He loved it when people looked him in the eyes and saw him for what he truly was: a monster.

"Puttana, mi vuoi per scoparti?"

(Whore, you want me to fuck you?)

Mia only gasped in response as she continued to struggle to breathe; helplessly trying to pry his hands from her throat. His hold around her throat only tightened as he slammed her down on the bed.

The Don smirked then. "Adesso fai la brava e vai a dormire."

(Now be a good girl and go to sleep.)

~

"An eighteen year old girl, identified as Mia Rivera fell to her death from the balcony of the infamous Bianchi Hotel. Her body was recovered by the police early morning. Her death comes shortly after Regina Lambert and many others who suffered the same fate. The deceased was tortured severely before...."

~

Read the rest on Patreon.
Patreon: KaraTheAuthor (Link in my bio!!)
Follow me on Instagram to stay in touch with me and my books! @KaraTheAuthor. I upload teasers and snippets there.