Chp 14

A/N: I'm writing this at 4 am Christmas Day because I can't fall back asleep, and listening to a Dottore kinnie playlist. There is probably gonna be lots of errors)

Venti's Perspective (wow a new perspective:0

-Slight swearing-

Hu Tao was pretty fun to hang out with. I was a bit nervous at first but after we ate I definitely feel better being around here. "Hey Hu Tao, how do you make a sandwich taste so good!?" I asked, surprised this could be so enjoyable. "Dunno, I just made it." She shrugged laughing a bit. Xiao just sat there eating silently playing his phone, how boring. Both me and Hu Tao looked at him and nodded smiling at each other.

"Soooo, Xiao," Hu Tao started, getting his attention. "Why you on your phone so much, Hmm~ you nervous of something~" Xiao looked at her with his usual annoyed looking face. "Why's it matter to you?" Xiao said looking like he didn't want to be here. "It's funny how you were practically jumping up and down before we came here." I said, both me and Hu Tao laughed looking how embarrassed Xiao was. "I was not!" He said but Hu Tao went over there almost jumping on him. "Aww~ you were that excited to see me!" We laughed and Xiao was just trying to convince us he wasn't, even though I literally saw him.

Once we finished we went up to her room. "So whatcha wanna do now?" She asked. "We could watch a movie?" I suggest, Xiao just shrugged being boring again. "How about a," she stopped for a moment to think "a horror movie!" She said, Xiao smirked at this looking at me. "I bet Venti'll get scared." Xiao said, I am quite offended, how could I get so scared of a movie, it's not real! "I will not!!" I said, Hu Tao just laughed, then grabbing out her phone.

"Oh Childe sent me something, lemme go check it o-" she stoped talking as she saw something, making us confused. "HAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU GUYS!! I- YOU TWO- HAHAHAHHA" She started laughing so hard she fell on the floor. "WHAT?!" I yelled, I wanna know what's so funny, it's probably something embarrassing about Xiao since if from his dad. "You sure you wanna see!?" She said still laughing in between every word. "Yes!!!"

After she calmed down a bit she grabbed out her phone. "Hey Xiao, you might wanna see this!" Hu Tao said loudly. "It's probably some stupid cat meme or something, I'm not interested." He said, wow he is so boring, good thing I got Hu Tao here. "YOU WISH!!" She said louder, laughing again. Xiao just sighed and walked over here. "What."

Without hesitation she whipped out her phone and unlocked it, immediately showing the picture. "YOU TWO!!" She said laughing. I didn't know what to say, this is embarrassing, oh god! "WHAT THE FUCK!!" Xiao yelled while in his contacts, then clicked on his dad and called him. "DAD WHAT THE FUCK!! DELETE THAT!!! WHY WOULD YOU SEND THAT TO SOMEO- WHY WOULD YOU SEND IT TO HU TAO OUT OF EVERYONE?!" He was yelling at his dad, by now I found it pretty funny so me and Hu Tao were just crying laughing.

The call lasted about 5 minutes before he angrily hung up the phone. "Just start a damn movie." He demanded. "Not until you explain the photo~" Hu Tao said. "Xiao needed some comfort yesterday so I had to give him some, he demanded it." I said jokingly. "WHAT!?" She said laughing again, which made Xiao more embarrassed and angry, it was funny seeing so red. "THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!! YOU WERE THE ONE CRYING YESTERDAY!!" He yelled back. "YOU WERE ABOUT TO AS WELL!!" "NO I WASN'T"

We were just arguing back and forth and Hu Tao looked as if she were gonna pass out from laughing. "ALLRight children, I'm gonna start the movie now!!" She yelled loudly at first to get our attention, then spoke softly.

Me and Xiao just watched as Hu Tao put on some horror movie. Not gonna lie, I don't watch anything horror, it kinda freaks me out. Hopefully it just doesn't have so much gore.

As some of the more scary parts went on, Xiao kept moving his hand up my back! It was freaky! He would just laughs softly after an say something like "you should've seen your face" or "you scared?~" UH it was annoying!

Finally the Movie was over! It was around... 4!? I thought it was like 1?? "Hey Venti!!" "AHH!!" Hu Tao jumped on my back screaming my name in my ear, I was a bit tense after the movie so it startled me! "Hu Tao!!

A/N Sorry this one is short again, I could've written more but I've written everything that I thought of before starting this so I gotta think of what comes next. Also, I didn't do a Christmas special because not everyone celebrates Christmas and I didn't really know what to write for it.

Also!!

Terrible picture but I'm at my Grandparents, but look at the scroll poster thing my friend gave to me!! They only knew who Venti was and thought Xiao was the same person lolol so she didn't know Xiaoven is my comfort ship, but got me this anyways!!

Also, should I write more in other perspectives, I wanted to try another perspective again but I think I'm better at writing in a 3rd perspective, idk.

Alright that's all, ByeBye!!

Published: December 26
Word-Count: 934