Isabela x reader

That's Isabela's room if you're confused ^^^
___________________________________

"I win!" Camilo suddenly yelled, throwing his uno cards on the table. Everyone groaned in response.

I laughed, Julieta, doing the same and calling it a day. Camilo's smirk never faltered as he left the dinner table, making his way to his room.

I stood up as well, turning to Isabela and extending a hand. She smiled warmly, placing her hand on mine.

We were best friends, yet I wanted us to be more. She was everything in the line perfect. Her gift, her eyes, her hair, and she was so sweet. A person dream girl people would say.

Once we were both in the living room, she moved her hands about in a refined manner, vines emerging from all of the corners of Casita and setting into a big swing.

The vines came towards us, both of us sitting down on it. She swayed her legs as the swing took us to her room, once arriving we jumped off and went in.

I was shaken right off my feet for the hundredth time as I saw her room, the fragrance of gorgeous flowers clouding my nose.

Her room was essentially a mansion, nothing but flowers adorning the place. She exhaled happily, glad to be back in her room.

She took my hand in hers, running to her bed. I chuckled, running with her.

Once we were sitting down, I placed the blanket over my legs, the soft fabric making me nearly pass out there and then.

She leaned in my face and grinned, making me cluster but roll my eyes in knowing what she was going to ask.

"So, have you found tu amor yet?" she questioned, I grinned.

"Not responding until you do, Isabela." I teased her groaning and limping her upper body to fall on the bed.

"Fine."

I lit up, grabbing her shoulders and standing her up. She laughed, turning her body and resting it on mine, her head on my lap.

I stared at her as she closed her eyes, "Have you found someone?" I tried again, her turning her head.

"I think so." A mutter, clearly embarrassed about it.

I felt my stomach sink, but I smiled nonetheless. "Whos the lucky guy?" I questioned, her scoffing.

"It's not a guy."

I squeaked in surprise, watching with widened eyes as she got off me, turning her body to face me. Her eyes stared at me with an unreadable expression, slowly leaning in.

"W-Well, who is she?" I asked, watching the space between us gradually disappear.

"You, Y/N," she confessed, our lips pressing against one another.

I jolted but shyly rested my hand on her face, tilting my head to give her more access. I felt her smile in the kiss, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I hummed in the kiss, resting my hands on her waist. She pulled away for air, both of us staring at the eyes of each other and panting.

"That was...wow." I let out a breathy chuckle, her smiling.

"I didn't know you could kiss, Preciosa." she winked, I rolled my eyes. "Pues gracias," I replied sarcastically, bringing her closer to me.

She snuggled to me, placing her head on my chest. I gave her head a small peck, resting my head on top of hers.

"Another kiss?" she questioned, I chuckled.

"Sure."