ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝 (𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘)

Aviva walked down the Slytherin staircase, Pansy on her tail, which led to her dormitory in her teal dress ready to go to the Yule Ball with the boys.

Aviva and Draco both didn't enjoy the idea, but decided it was for the best to go with the plan and not look suspicious. The castle thought they were a couple anyway didn't they?

Aviva loves her dress. It flowed with the wind and it was just breathtaking to her. She secretly wondered if Bill would have liked the dress.

She had found it in an old shop, selling clothes in the style of the "olden" days and she absolutely adored them

Pansy preferred the modern look however with her silk green dress and a slit running up her leg.

Blaise had put in a matching emerald green suit; by the request of his girlfriend. Whilst Draco stayed in the classic black suit, with white top.

"Ready?" Blaise and Draco questioned the two once they arrived.

"Yup." Aviva popped her p, as Pansy excitedly jumped up and down. The four left the common room. Once entering the main hall, lots of eyes turned to stare at them.

Quickly however looking away as they all glared at the starers.

"Creeps..." Aviva muttered under her breath. The door opened and everyone was allowed to go inside. Needing to get ready to watch the champions do their dance. Aviva on the other hand, was wondering how Harry was even supposed to move.

He was going to come with Parvati, a Gryffindor girl. Apparently Cho Chang, who Aviva disliked, was going with Cedric Diggory, who she also disliked. Harry had asked her out and although she felt bad for her brother, she was glad that the girl wasn't close to her.

The perfect couple to not like. Aviva thought to herself. As the champions entered the room, there was a loud applause. Welcoming mostly the Hogwarts Student but also the two other schools.

As Aviva watched Harry dance, she internally cringed at how bad he swayed from side to side. If you could even call it swaying. It was more swinging and letting the poor girl do the all the work, whilst he was in a daze.

Once everyone was allowed on the dance floor, the Slytherins were the first to join along with the Beauxbatons students.

They all watched as the hundreds off students danced and swayed happily from side side.

"This is quite boring isn't it?" Draco whispered into Aviva here making her chuckle.

"You can say that again." she sighed. They both wished for another person. But knowing their best friend was in the same situation helped them through the path that they disliked so much.

*
Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well!

Happy new year!

Favourite film?

Love you lots!

Bye<3
(29/1/22)