2 SUNNY

Y/N's POV:

I fell into a ball pit.
"Aw so many memories from childhood." I said to myself.

Then i looked up and saw some kind of castle looking stage surrounded by fake clouds and out of it came out a strange figure.

"Hooo hooo hooo!" It said out loud and jumped into a ball pit where i was in.

Okey i don't like this anymore.

I wanted to get out of those balls as soon as possible but something suddenly lifted me up.

I gasped when the sun looking animatronic spoke up, it's face very close to mine.

"Helloooo! New friend! You're sure up late. Are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?"

I had wide eyes the whole time when he finally put me back on the ground.

"Oh my, you're a big girl to be here. But everyone is welcome." He patted my head.

"Okey, stop that." I removed his hand away from me.

"Oh i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to harm you." The sun man apologized.

"Ya' didn't harm me, just ask me for a consent first." I said.

"Of course." He nodded. "Name's Sun, Sunny if you prefer. What's yours?" He introduced himself.

"Well, i'm Y/N, Y/N L/N (last name)."

"Such a sweet name. We sure will have a lot of fun here." His head spun around and giggled.

"Actually I-" he didn't let me finish.

"We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night!" He began to enumerate with all enthusiasm.

"But there's only one rule." He started to move on left and right like he was dancing or something.

"Keep the lights on, ON, on." He said in more scary tone of his.
I raised an eyebrow. "What? Scared of the dark now?" I crossed my arms.

"It's awful when it gets dark. I definitely prefer the light. Especially when I can hang out with new friends all day long." He said and stopped his weird dance. "I don't like my other side." He mumbled the last part.

"What do you mean by 'your other side'?" I questioned. Then I remembered this two golden statues of his, one was the sun and the moon.

"So, you have a two forms. One looking like a sun, like right now, and the other as a moon."

"You figured it out correctly." He nodded.

"What’s the reason you don’t like your other side. You obviously just become the moon and put the kids to sleep. It's not even a big deal." I chuckeled.

"It's worse than you think I-" he sighed "I just don't want to frighten you or anybody." He became nervous when he talked about this.

I didn’t know what to say next. It seemed to me that he was a little uncomfortable talking about it because he was looking away.

I didn’t want to bother him with this topic anymore so I started with something else. "So, you take care of the kids here huh? Are they tiring?"

"Not at all, I adore spending time with them."

"Really? I bet they're pain in the ass but alrighty then."

He gasped dramatically "What kind of words are these, young lady. Language please." he pointed with his index finger.

"Please, i'm old enough to say such words. You're not my dad."
I rolled my eyes and looked up on my phone.

It was already 11:30. I saw that Matthew sended me his funny selfie with this creepy DJ spider man who was sleeping.
I laughed at that and texted him back

"What's so funny?" Sunny asked.

"Nothin'." I turned around and started walking through playground.
There is a lot of more slides and climbing stractures.

Then when i wanted to go further Sunny stood infront of me. "Wanna play? Yes, yes!" He clapped his hands.

"I'm not a kid anymore." I walked past him.
Then he followed and he was very close to me.

"Would you stop following me. You're making me uncomfortable." I told.

"My sweet, what if something happens to you. I need to take care of you."

"You don't need to." I said.

"But-"

"Dude!" I turned around annoyed.

"Okey, okey. I'm sorry." His voice softened.

I shook my head and continued with looking around this place.
Then I saw at the end of the playground the security desk. No one was sitting there so I went to see if there was anything interesting.

I saw computers and a phone on the table. Nothing special. It seemed strange to me that there was no one here to observe, as it was not yet midnight.
On the right I saw a tall door. I tought for a second because I better leave because soon it will be time to meet up with Natasha and Matthew.

But i noticed a bottom shape of Freddy next to the door. I wanted click it but then all of the sudden the lights turned off.

"The fuck?" I cursed under my breath. I didn't even touch anything to cause to lights to turn off.

"Hey! Sunshine man! I think we have a problem with the lighting." I turned around and gasped when i saw Sunny standing on the desk.
Totally panicked.

"No, NO! Why would you do that? Lights on! Lights on! I warned you! I WARNED YOU!" He yelled and began to make strange noises, he held his face.

"Okey calm down, there's nothing to be afr-" then he fell back on the ground.

"Shit- are you okey?"
There was no response
I wanted to go see if everything was alright with him but all of a sudden a raspy voice spoke up.

"Naughty girl, naughty girl."

_________________________________________

Moon is going to show up 0///0.

Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter! And merry christmas!

Seeya in the next one and thank you for reading! ♡♡♡