chapter thirty two

BECA'S POV:

When we left the studio, Y/n said that she was hungry and Travis pointed her in the direction of some good places to eat at. I'm glad that he was as cool and nice as he was, for my sister's sake. I knew that he was one of her idols and it was nice to see he wasn't a dick.

Y/n and I decided on a taco place and when we got there and ordered our food, she went to the bathroom. When she was gone, my phone started ringing and I smiled when I saw Aubrey's name pop up.

"Hey." I breathed.

"Hi baby." Aubrey said and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"I'm rubbing Chloe's back. Poor girl. She's sleeping in one of y/n's hoodies."

I chuckled lowly to myself, knowing my sister would grin ear to ear if she knew that.

"How is she doing? Y/n said she wasn't feeling well."

Aubrey sighed, sounding upset for her friend, "She's not. She's been curled up in a ball the entire time I've been over. Her back is really crampy and it's hurting her. I'm worried about the baby if I'm being honest."

My breath caught in my throat when she said that, already thinking the worst along with her.

"...but she has an appointment with her doctor later today so I guess we'll see. Anyways, how did it go today?"

"It went well I guess. Y/n's really excited about all of it. She even met one of her idols."

"Did she take the news well?" My girlfriend asked and I sighed, staying silent for a few moments.

"I haven't told her yet. I can't tell her today. We're going to a party later... Travis Barker invited us."

"Be safe okay?" The blonde said through the speaker.

I hummed, "I will. Keep me updated on Chloe too would you?"

"Of course."

My sister came back from the bathroom just as Aubrey and I were saying our goodbyes. She sat down and had a big smile on her face

"I can't believe this is really happening! I mean things are changing just like that for us." Y/n spoke, drifting off into her fantasy land, "I'm glad to do it with you."

"Glad to be here." I smiled, actually meaning it despite my recent decision.

By the time we had ordered and eaten, Travis texted us an address for the party and y/n and I got an uber. The ride was about twenty minutes and we arrived at a cool modern house that had lots of windows.

YOUR POV:

I whistled lowly under my breath when the uber stopped in front of a large modern house with lots of windows and tall trees. From outside you could hear the bass of the music and the laughter and cheers from the people at the party. And was that a pool I could hear people splashing into?

"You guys made it." Travis smiled, walking towards us with a red solo cup in his hand and his other hand gripping Kourtney Kardashian's hand.

"Hey." I smiled, "Thanks for inviting us to the party."

"Of course. This is my girl Kourtney. Baby this is Y/n and Beca Mitchell."

"It's nice to meet you both. Y/n, I love the song." The brunette haired woman smiled, her pearly white teeth on display.

I grinned, "Thanks."

"You want a drink?" Barker asked.

I nodded, "Sure."