First meet

JISOO POV

Today we should be going back to Korea because I've graduated from the University of Art and Actor from the USA. Unexpectedly, I have a son without getting married and lost my virginity to a stranger man that I never knew and met before. After that night one month, I've discovered that I am pregnant with my son Dalki, the first time I've discovered I'm very scared about the judgment from people around me, society, and especially my brother. Some people gave me the advice to do an abortion and continue to study for my future. I think about this and finally, I've decided to do an abortion and take a Rendez-vous with the clinic. That's the day I can't sleep at all because I have a bad dream about a crying kid who begged me to not abandon him, after that dream, I cried so much and lastly, I decided to tell my brother everything even he hate me or disgraceful me I should tell him about this. Luckily, he doesn't blame me or screams at me he just comforts me and said he wants to see his niece's face even without the father he can support both of us till the end. But then I realize my son is the best gift that I ever have.

" Dalki!, Dalki!, KIM IN HAE!!! wake up son we gonna be late for the flight you don't want to see your uncle ?" I say and he looks at me with sleepy big eyes that I can't ever resist " Mommy I want to see uncle" He says and scratches his eye " Mommy I have a dream" Dalki looks at me " What are you dreaming about cutie-pie?" I ask and go to his wardrobe to pick up some of his clothes for going to the airport. " I dreamed about daddy because at the kindergarten all of my friends have their mom and dad pick them up, but I don't have a daddy like them. Mommy, where is my daddy?" He asks me this question many times where is his daddy I don't know what to answer him, I never want to lie to my son that me either I don't know who his dad is how is he alike and does he know that he has a son who always wants to meet and to hug his dad more than anything in this world. " Your dad?" I kneel in front of him and look at a golden ring on his neck " Your dad is busy with some work because he a busy man and he works so far away from us so it's so difficult for him to come and meet us son" once again I chose to lie to him and he always trusts me.

I dress him up and go to the table for the breakfast we eat the breakfast Dalki is talking non-stop I've got used to it because my son is so adorable. After our breakfast, we went to the airport by taxi and went back to Korea. On the plane, my son is like a king with the servant around because all the flight attendants, pilot, and the passengers are treated him so well and some want to have some pictures with him too " Miss Kim can I have some pictures with you please because we are the huge fans of yours" One flight attendant says and other even pilot nodded and they start to take a picture with me and my son. After taking a long plane we finally arrive suddenly Dalki run out of the airport during I was checking out I search for him everywhere but can't see him I start getting worried.

HAE-IN POV

After three years that I've searched for a woman but I can't find her I don't even know her name, her age even how does she look like. When I have a nightstand with her because I've got an aphrodisiac from a woman on the club. I try to get out and went to my room but bump into someone, she has a sweet smell of vanilla with strawberries her thin waist with long hair even I can't see her face but I remember her shape and smell very clearly. That night after bumping into her I really can't control myself and started to bite her neck seems she doesn't deny me but after some time she pushes me away a bit and caress the golden ring on my finger " Do you want it? Then here you go " I take off the ring and insert it in her finger. I grabbed her hand and go up to the room that what it's all started.

I lost in my tough a bit and I see Sun-Jae come to pick me up, I went in the car but the car can't go past because of the bus and the stop so we should wait. Suddenly a kid gets in my car I and Sung-Jae look at the kid and he is so adorable with his short legs trying to get in the seat. I see him struggling with that so I help him to get up " Who are you why are you getting in my car?" I ask and look at him with a smile " Ahh you're not my uncle maybe I am getting in the wrong car adjussi" He looks at me with his big eyes I don't know why but I want to caress his cheek " Then where is your Parent? Do you want me to take you to your parents?" when I said that kids seem offended " Parent I have only mom" I and Sung-Jae look at him " Then where is your dad?" I ask and look at him I feel pitiful for him " I don't know where he is mommy always said he works so far away so he can't have time to meet us" when he said that I and Sung-Jae already know what the meaning of this " So I think you should go back to your mom she may getting worried" The kid look at me " Right she may worry because I thought this is my uncle's car, anyway my name is Dalki and this my business card if you want to talk to me just call me" he gives a drawing card.

" What an adorable name it's suit you well with your look" I pat his head and he jumps on me and hugs my neck" Adjussi I don't know why I want to hug you but it's so warm, I like it" I pat his head and suddenly the phone in his little bag ringing and I see it's his mom " Dalki where are you?" His mom shout in worry" Mom don't worry I'm fine I will go to you now" Dalki said and hang up " This kid is young seem he is not even five years old but he is smart" I said in my mind. Daiki getting off my car and bow to me and Sung-Jae before going to his mom. I see his mom back and she hugs her son very tight and then I ordered Sung-Jae to drive away.