New Life

HAE-IN POV

when we drive a little bit far from the airport I remember something that caught my eyes it rings on the boy necklace it resembles the golden ring that I gave to that woman but I'm not sure is that the one or not " Sung-Jae can you search the information about this boy please" I ask my secretary " But sir we don't know what is his name or something about him and don't tell me that you told me to search for Dalki who the hell name their son name Dalki who means strawberry it's just a nickname" Sung-Jae looks at me a bit and look back at the road, it's kinda true tho- but " So now I'm gonna know what is his name?" I ask in frustrated and look at the drawing card " Boss if you have faith in that kid you guys will meet again sooner or later don't worry" I nod and I start to ask him about the business in Korea because it's been a long time since I'm not responsible here for three years.

JISOO POV

I search for my son everywhere in the airport with my mask on and cap, I search for him and lastly I remember that I bought him a phone for an urgent case so I call him " Dalki where are you?" When he answers my phone I feel relieved and he tells me to not worry he will be back here in a minute. I waiting for him in front of the airport and see my son get off a stranger car I don't care much so I run to him and hug him tightly " Dalki where are you, do you know how to worry I was don't do this again or I'll get mad at you" I say and caress his cheek and hug him again. " I'm sorry mommy I thought it's was uncle's car so I get in it's not uncle but it's a handsome adjussi he is so nice and kind to me" when he said that Dalki points at the car but the car already drives away. " Don't do this again this time you are lucky to meet nice people what if you meet bad people" Dalki is sad now everyone seems to notice me so I got to hurry and call my brother. Within a minute my brother comes and picks us up Dalki runs to him " UNCLE!"

My brother carries Dalki in hand and kiss Dalki everywhere on his face and look at me with a smile " It's been a long time sister" I run to him and hug him tightly " I miss you brother" I say still in his embrace with Dalki " I miss you more so let go home you guys I bet you are tired don't yah little prince?" Jae-Wook asks Dalki and he nod. we are getting in the car and driving away " So Oppa what about the condo that I want to buy? Are you already bought it?" I ask him and he doesn't look at me just focus on the road " Yes I did, but why do you want to live separately? Do you have someone tell me now!" my brother says in an angry tone " Oppa what are you thinking I'm already made a mistake plus I want to focus more on Dalki and work harder for his future and I will try my best to be his mother yet father and give him the warmest feeling plus I have you as my brother and his uncle you like a father to him"

" I know sis that you made a mistake but In-Hae is not a mistake he is a give for us and yes I am his uncle and like his father but the feeling and the love is not the same as his real father," My brother said and focus on the road we all are in silent and I thought a bit then I speak up " I know Oppa but I can't tell him that I-" I look at my son who sleeping at the back " That I don't know who his father is and where is he right now does he know his son is waiting for him and want to feel father love is all I know about him is a blur and the golden ring on Dalki's neck" every time I talk about Dalki's father issue I got very emotionless and anxious hitting hard on my feeling. "relax sister I know how you feel right to know but like you said you should work harder and be happy for Dalki right and I will help you go through with it because you guys my only family" My brother caress my hand and I smile at him " Thank you brother" we get off the car.

AUTHOR POV

They arrive at Jisoo's new condo, Jae-Wook collects the valises and Jisoo is carrying Dalki in hand because he is already asleep. This condo is near to Jisoo's new studio and near to kindergarten plus is near to the elementary school so it's will be easy for her in the future to manage Dalki's school and her work as well. Her condo has two bedrooms one big drawing-room it can see the Han River. Jae-Wook put the valises in the drawing-room, suddenly his phone rings and it's seem an urgent on his work, " Yes I will be there right now" he hangs up the phone and look at Jisoo " It's okay Oppa you can go to your work I can do it myself your work are more important" Jisoo smiles to him sweetly " Okay then I should go" He hugs his sister and went to Dalki room to kiss him before Jae-Wook goes to his work " Bye Oppa drive safely and don't forget to come and play with Dalki he usually get bore when he alone and he talk a lot" Jisoo says and her brother smiles and nod his head then go away " Ugh let start and prepare this mess phew" she start to organize her condo.