39

REYNA

I didn't make it too far because Saint quickly opened his bedroom door and dragged me back in

I didn't make it too far because Saint quickly opened his bedroom door and dragged me back in. Despite my protests, he closed the door just before locking it. He pushed me against the door just like he had before. Only this time, he didn't hold me, he stared at me deep in my eyes.

"I won't shed a tear if you died. I wouldn't regret a single thing and I would not give a single fuck," he said. I stopped struggling to really feel the bruising of his words. "...because I wouldn't have any time to. I'd be way too fucking busy killing the son of a bitch."

A warmth spread throughout me as I melted against him. Even if he didn't mean it, it was exactly what I needed to hear. To know that someone out there would feel the loss that existed in my soul from the moment my mother was stolen from me. That my life wasn't meaningless to every single human that ever existed. That there would be someone out there who would do so much for me as I do for my mother.

"Will it always be one step forward and three steps back with you?" I asked quietly. His finger lightly caressed my cheek as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Maybe. I've warned you multiple times," Saint answered honestly.

He was right. Saint could have reminded me every day, but nothing would stop the feelings that began to grow for this man. For him, my heart ignored every caution sign, every flashing red light, every blaring alarm. He was wrapping me around his finger and I could no longer resist it. Maybe it was seeing him kiss his ex soon-to-be wife, or maybe it was the way my pussy throbbed for him.

He was pressing more into me, letting me feel his erection. I didn't bother to think as I reluctantly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I can't stop thinking about Giovanni," I whispered. I could feel him let out a long breath. Every time I mentioned his name, there was always some response from Saint that I couldn't help but notice.

"Do you need help getting him out of your mind?" Saint whispered, kissing my cheek before going to the corner of my lips. He grabbed my hands and pulled them up above my head all while continuing the smooth gliding of his lips on my skin.

"Saint... are..." I tried to get out. Flashbacks of last night kept playing out in my mind. The way he touched me, grabbed me, spanked me, fucked me. He knew just what drove me mad, and he never stopped feeding me with it.

"Sei così sexy, piccola mia," he whispered, his voice growing dark and husky. I moaned as he grabbed the back of my thighs and picked me up. I could feel his erection right against my core as he finally kissed me.

"Are you just telling me what I want to hear?" I finally got out, breathing heavily. He chuckled, breaking the kiss to move down my neck.

"No," was all he said.

He walked me over to the bed and gripped my shirt where he pulled it off of me, leaving me in nothing but my bra. He stared at my cleavage with a smirk before removing the tie of his shirt. He grabbed my hands and wrapped his tie around my wrists, binding them together. I watched the knot he tied, biting my lip as he did.