𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑰

Estelle sighed as she looked at Mortimer

          Estelle sighed as she looked at Mortimer. She knew she had messed up but she just wanted some fun. It's so boring being in a school that teaches everything you already know. And it pains her every time she glances at her timetable and sees the missing courses that she and her beloved friends had put so much time and consideration into.

She hadn't meant to rile up a death-cheating Dark Lord, but it had just happened – she was just so bored. And it was too funny seeing him get so riled up and angry. What could he do to her: kill her? She thinks not. Mortimer would never let that happen.

It had just slipped her mind how much Mortimer hated Lord Voldemort. How was she supposed to remember that? It's not like it's important – he hates many people.

She glanced at Mortimer through her lashes, thankfully back to her normal form. She had had enough of being a child and bargained with Mortimer that she only needs to be in child form when she's with anyone but him and Helena.

Mortimer was still looking at her incredulity. Estelle had enough and huffed from her spot before standing and making her way over to him.

She stood in front of him, hands on hips, "What? You can't believe what I did? Have you met me? Of course, I would do something stupid if you left. I'm a Potter, for goodness sakes!" she said in a shrill voice that could rival her grandmothers.

He stood up and looked down at her, eyes darker than usual. "Why am I annoyed? Why can I not believe what you did?" he questioned, "Because I fucking trust you, Estelle! I trust you not to do something so stupid."

They were now standing chest to chest, so close they could hear each other heartbeats – or lack of.

Estelle smiled cruelly, her Black blood strong, "Well, maybe you were wrong to trust me, Lord Mortimer."

Mortimer leaned down slightly so that they were face to face, "Maybe I was, Lady Estelle."

They could feel each other's breath against their faces, "Idiot," said Estelle before firmly placing her lips on his.

Mortimer responded immediately, moving his mouth in sync with hers. Her hands came up to run through his blonde hair, tugging harshly at some points, making him moan.

She pulled away slightly, smirking before saying, "Still don't trust me?"

His lust-filled eyes stared at her in a daze, "Shut up." And he promptly placed his lips on hers again.

His hands moved down her exposed back, teasing gently, before resting on the periwinkle silk that covered her hips.

Before things could get too heated, Estelle pulled back with a cunning gleam in her beautiful emerald eyes, "I knew you loved me." she said before turning around to walk out the door. "I have to meet Helena now, ta ta Morty." she sang as she shrank while exiting the door.