Overhaul's fate

Nighteye entered the hole Shimura created, seeing Lemillion holding the remains of a young girl and further ahead Shimura a monster with Overhaul attached near the head. Calling it a battle would be generous, as Nighteye witnessed a one-sided slaughter.

Shimura would decay Overhual's legs and a single arm before letting the villain restore himself. Then while Overhaul restored his limbs, Shimura used his enhanced strength to beat him within an inch of his life. Once restored, Shimura would repeat the process and break down Overhual's will.

From Nighteye's perspective, it looked like two villains fighting each other. While unaware of the reason for Shimura to go through with such brutality made him seem possessed by something.

"What is going on?" Nighteye asked Lemillion.

Lemillion filled Nighteye in on what transpired with Izuku and how only Overhaul could save Eri right now. The battle didn't last much longer as Overhaul eventually gave in and released the monstrous form, collapsing onto his knees in defeat.

"I just can't beat you. No matter what I try, I can't seem to kill you," Overhaul stated.

"Then fix Eri, or I'll keep beating you to near death. We came here to stop you and save her. After seeing my student die, I at least want his death to mean something!" Shimura demanded, dragging the villain over to Eri's body. Overhaul analyzed the damage on the girl and used his quirk to restore what he could.

Once Eri's eyes open she saw Overhaul standing over here and caused the girl to panic. The panic caused a reaction with her body as she started to cough. The coughing continued as bits of blood came up, forcing Overhaul to use his quirk again to stop it.

"What did you do to her!" Lemillion shouted.

"I'm not a miracle worker. Just as I can't make lead into gold, I cant save a body that has deteriorated. I could only restore the cells that were still alive, so if you had taken my offer, there would have been enough time to restore her. With most of her insides, especially her lungs, damaged, she will need medical help for the rest of her life." Overhaul explained.

"All this happened because you used her for your sick project!" Shimura growled with his arm shaking. He felt so much hatred boiling up inside him, and he couldn't take it.

"Shimura, remember you have to remain calm," Nighteye stated as Shimura clenched his hand into a fist, trying to calm himself.

"Get him out of my sight," Shimura warned as he diverted his attention to the hole where Izuku stood. Using the dramatic death of a girl as a direction to escape was unforgivable.

Uraraka awoke to find herself tied up with cops and some heroes surrounding her and the other villains. Overhaul was kept separate from the others, his arms strapped down and forced inside an ambulance so the heroes could keep a better eye on him.

"Tsu? you were here too?" Uraraka spoke as she noticed Froppy walking by.

"I only want my friends calling me Tsu," she slurred her words as the bleeding had stopped thanks to Todoroki, but it was painful to speak.

Kirishima and Todoroki walked by, both glancing at her with a look of disgust as behind them doctors were carrying a body bag that contained Bakugo's remains.

She would watch as the ambulance containing Overhaul drove off with an escort of 5 police vehicles. The other Yakuza member were loaded into the police van once Overhaul was gone. Uraraka was put into a different Police vehicle altogether.

"It seems the police are heading onto the highway," Toga called over her phone.

"Understood," Izuku would hang up and bang the side of the truck, "time to drive Spinner."

"Right," Spinner would start up the truck and drive up an underground parking lot as they drove a bit slow for the police to catch up.

With the police approaching the trunk, they tried to drive around the slow-moving vehicle, but Spinner switched lanes and cut them off. The door to the back of the truck would open as blue flames burst forth, but the flames would dissipate as a sand shield protected the car.

"I guess your flames aren't that hot, or else the sand should've melted into glass," Izuku teased as he stretched out his hand and used his Air Cannon.

"Shut up," Dabi stated casually, as they watched snatch try and pull the cops out of the vehicles.

"I don't feel good about attacking police; I'm not sure if it follows Stain's principles." Spinner pointed out.

"You can try asking them not to get in our way," Izuku mocked.

"You're in a good mood," Compress comments as he notices Izuku smiling while teasing his allies.

The ambulance would crash into the cop cars ahead of it, forcing it to a halt. Spinner would stop the truck as Dabi and Izuku stepped out of the back.

Snatch would stand between the villains and the ambulance, refusing to let the villains have their way, "How can you kill people so casually. Have you ever thought about the feelings of those left behind?"

"Of course I do, and that's why I do it, " Izuku responded and shook his head. "Though after we kill you, I won't care what others think of you."

"You're a heartless monster," Snatch roared and charged forward.

Dabi and Izuku used their combined flames to try and keep the hero back as Compress had snuck around and used his quirk, trapping the hero in a marble with the flames.

"Why didn't you use the compress quirk you stole from my clone?" Compress asked.

"It went away with your clone," Izuku shrugged.

"I hope I don't have to carry around this hero forever," Compress complained.

"You should throw it away when we leave. Snatch can only turn his top half into sand, so he'll die," Dabi explained.

A loud sound would be heard from the back of the ambulance, as Izuku pulled the bed out and let it fall onto the ground. "Looks like we meet again."

Overhaul would look up at Izuku, unable to move as he was tied down. "What do you want? You have Eri's quirk, don't you? Are you here to steal my quirk too?"

"So many questions, well the answer is simple," Izuku reached into Ovhaul's jacket and pulled out the quirk destroying bullets. "I wanted these. Now it will be much easier to continue the research."

"Give those back!" Overhaul yelled, struggling against the straps.

"Why? The police would confiscate them, so I'll put them to good use," Izuku would place the bullets into his pocket. "I guess taking your quirk is good too."

Overhual laid there helplessly as Izuku claimed the quirk. "Will you kill me or leave me to the heroes?"

"Well, since you're useless now and have failed at everything you've attempted, why not work for me?" Izuku offered.

"Huh?" both Overhaul and the villains nearby expressed their surprise.

"If I can somehow rendezvous with the doctor, then Overhual's knowledge of the bullets would make things a lot easier," Izuku pointed out as a grin crossed Izuku's face, "Besides, I'm sure Overhaul wouldn't want to be blown apart by his own quirk, right?"

--------

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and whatever else people say. Hope you enjoy yourself.