07.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

" Y/n! You've got a present from Mirabel. How sweet! " M/n cooed, handing over the well wrapped present, neatly tied with a f/c ribbon.

" Gracias, Mama. Oh, Mirabel really didn't have to. " Y/n smiled, deeply flattered. She carefully untied the ribbon, planning to still use it for later.

Y/n slowly unfolded the clothes from the box and gasped at the sight.

" It looks very pretty! " M/n looked bewildered. " This must have took a lot of effort from Mirabel. Look, she even stitched your favorite flowers design. " M/n said.

" Ay! That girl should consider becoming Encanto's seamstress and start her own shop! I'm sure there would be lines for it. " M/n laughed.

" Oh, Miraposa. " Y/n sighed out. That Madrigal really knows how to awe her and bring warmth to her heart.

" I am going to wear this for the Madrigals dinner. " Y/n decided as she hugged the dress close. She hasn't even worn it yet she already knows that it's going to be her favorite clothing!

" If you're going to wear it then don't wrinkle it! I'll iron it out for you. " M/n snatched the dress from Y/n hands, leaving the room, making the young girl pout.

She wanted to admire the fabric some more!

" Now, I feel like I want to repay Mira in a way. " Y/n mumbled, feeling like she had to have something in return.

While Y/n enjoyed receiving gifts. It felt wrong to her to not give something back.

" What would Mirabel like? Something connected to arts and crafts, of course. " Y/n muttered to herself. She looked around the room for any ideas. Something that could possibly suit the amazing Mirabel Madrigal.

" Aha! A sewing kit and a necklace? " Y/n smiled to herself. She felt proud for thinking of it. Sure, it was simple and wasn't at all unique like how Mirabel made her a dress. But Mirabel would love it, no matter the simplicity.

Y/n didn't waste time as she grabbed her wallet that was placed inside her bedside drawer. She was more than ready to march out her door and leave. She suddenly stopped from stepping out. She froze, faltering as she was about to turn the knob of her door.

Her Mami was busy cooking in the kitchen, her Papi was lounging in his bedroom which is right across the hall and lastly, her Abuelo was sat in the couch of the living room downstairs.