Part 21

Winter's P.O.V

We're back at my parents house and I can't believe it. I can't believe that the love of my life is really gone. I've been locking myself up for a week now, not wanting to eat anything. Everyone's been knocking and telling me to come out of my room but my body rejects it. My energy was drained the day she left me. It never came back. I can see myself in the mirror and I got thinner.

"Winter?" That voice, that's the only voice that I wanted to hear beside from Karina's. But I am contemplating whether I'll let her in or not. But I guess it won't hurt letting her in. So I twist the doorknob and it revealed my best friend, Giselle.

"Lets eat? Our friends are downstairs waiting for you to come out." She extended her arms and I went inside her arms as I cried again, she lets me while brushing my hair. It still hurts everytime I remember that I won't see her again.

"Come, we have something for you too." I calmed down and fixed myself first before we both went down. Our friends and my parents smiles when they saw me. I missed them.

"We're glad that you would come down and eat now." Mommy Taeng told me.

"We're so worried about you, Honey." Mommy Jessica said while holding some plates.

"I know, I'm sorry everyone." I said in a weak tone. I sat down and eat peacefully while I can feel their gaze at me. It's really uncomfortable but I just decided to shrug it off.

"What do you have for me?" I asked Giselle beside me after I eat. It feels like it is very important.

"Sit here." She pointed at the couch and I obeyed her to see what it is. She put something on the TV so I just wait for her.

After that, the TV opened and it revealed the only girl I love. I missed her presence so much. Tears fell down from my eyes when I saw her, Giselle sat beside me and hugged me. Even our friends and my parents are watching.

Karina:

Dear Mommy Jess and Mommy Taeng,
       Thank you for accepting me to love your daughter in just a short time. Thank you for treating me like your own daughter. And for helping me in every way that you can. I haven't tell you this yet but I am such a big fan of you both *chuckles*. I love you both.

I looked at my parents who's already crying. Mommy Sica is covering her face while chuckling. I know she misses her, they've been really close.

I missed her too, Mom.

The video is still going. I didn't know it would hurt like this.

Dear Giselle and Ryujin,
           Both of you, please take care of my Jagi well. She may look strong but she's hurting and vulnerable. Thank you for everything. Giselle? Thank Aunty Yul for me please? I owe her something.

Giselle and Ryujin just smiled looking at Karina at the screen. Karina looks so weak there, and it looked like my room at the beach house.

To our friends,
           Please continue making my Jagi smile. If any of you makes her sad, I will come to you and throw something at you.

All of them laugh, except for me. As much as I tried to laugh, I cant.

Lastly, My jagi,
            Jagiiiii~ you'll probably watch this a week after my burial. Am I right? Yeaaah hahaha. Jagi, I hope we had plenty of time to spend it with each other, but I guess odds were on us. You were the best thing that God gave me. Without you, I'd be nothing. You are the one who completed me. If you ever miss me, look at the stars every night. I'll be there looking at you. You'll always be here, Jagi. Always remember that. I love you, always and forever.