Chapter 22

Couple Months later♡

Arya POV

Today is mine and Alex third month anniversary. We gotten to know each other better in the past three months.

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR" I yelled throwing my clothes all over the room while everleigh looked at me.

"Chill damn" She said getting up and walking to my closet.

"Go shower" She said without looking at me. Signing I walked to my bathroom and did my business. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my body.

"Get dressed so I can do your hair and make-up" She said handing me a blue dress and a heels. I took them and walked back into the bathroom. I changed into the dress and the heels. I walked out of the bathroom and saw her waiting on my bed. When she looked up her mouth dropped to the floor.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"You look hot oh my god" She said.

"Thanks you babes" I said smiling at her.

"No problem now sit" She said clapping her hands. I walked over to the vanity and sat there while she did my hair and make-up. I got up and put on a couple accessories.

I went in front of the mirror and looked at myself , My mouth fell open while looking at myself.

"Wow" I said touching my dress while looking at my reflection.

"I know right" She said looking at me.

"ARYA!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"YES?" I yelled back.

"SOMEBODY IS HERE FOR YOU" He yelled back. I turned to everleigh and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"He's here" I said and took up the box. I started walking towards the door and opened it. Me and everleigh started walking downstairs and At the door I saw Alex standing with his hands In his pockets. When he saw me his eyes widen and then I huge smile came across his face.

"Hey mama" He said while looking me up and down.

"Mama?" My dad asked looking inbetween us.

"I don't even wanna know" he said and walked off making us laugh.

"Hey babe" I said walking up to him and hugged him. When I pulled away he grabbed my face and gave me a long kiss.

"GET A ROOM!" Everleigh yelled and ran back to my room. I pulled away from Alex and started laughing.

"Let's go love" He said and held onto my hand and walked us to his car. He open the door for me and I got in thanking him. He walked over to the drivers seat and got in , he then started the car and drove off.