164. Tortured to death

Chapter 164: Torture? Didn't want you to die.

Three consecutive trials, let Chu Haotian generally understand the ability of Wang Xin, he knows that his lightning power ability can not be the main killing power, even if his fifth-order ability is fully open, he's afraid it is difficult to achieve a hit Killing, no field is quite powerful against his lightning system.

The strangeness of Wang Xin can make Chu Yutian somewhat alert. It seems that there are too many mysterious abilities in this world. Perhaps there is still some kind of anti-day power hidden in a corner that completely restrains him.

He must work hard to cultivate, otherwise, according to Xiao Ziling, this kind of constitution is easy to provoke right and wrong. He wants to be stable and cover his younger brother. He is a strong backer and feels that he has no bottom.

The lightning system abilities belong to the long-range attack mode. Since it is impossible to kill one hit, Chu Haotian naturally chooses his more confident melee attack.

In fact, Chu Haotian's melee attack ability is much more powerful than Xiao Ziling. In addition to Chu Yutian, the set of swords that are obviously attached to the plug-in, in other aspects, Xiao Ziling is really dead by his family.

Although Chu Yutian has no speed ability, he has a more terrifying spatial ability than the speed ability. The direct gram of Xiao Ziling’s mouth spit blood, not to mention Chu Yutian, who has been fighting training since childhood, and his physical condition is obviously better than that.

Xiao Ziling, who was halfway out of the house, was several times stronger. If Xiao Ziling didn't use that set of swordsmanship, he wanted to get cheaper on Chu Yutian. Hey, even if he practiced for a few more years, it would be impossible.

Of course, there is another reason why Chu Haotian chooses to be close. He has to personally enter this field to feel it. Is it really possible to break down any abilities?

Wang Xin saw that there was another dagger in the hands of Chu Haotian, and then he rushed in without ignoring his field. This act of seeking death made Wang Xinzhen want to laugh a few times, knowing that in the field, he is God.

When Chu Yutian entered the field, he felt like he was caught in a mud. Not only did he have difficulty in moving, but he also became a problem. Chu Yutian immediately realized that this area of ​​nowhere even the oxygen in the air was broken down by it.

However, Chu Yutian mouth reveals a sneer, no energy in the field, but there is a kind of energy that is more active than the outside, that is the space energy.

Field? As the name implies, it is the personal world of those who are capable of exerting power, that is, a closed and independent space. That's right, how to close it, how to be independent, how different is the dimension, the premise is that it is still a space.

Since it is a space, how can there be no space energy?

Perhaps God has not seen Wang Xin’s sinful behavior, so he sent Chu Haotian, the darling of heaven, to preside over justice, so that Wang Xin, for other abilities, has no horror skills. In front of Chu Haotian, who has space abilities, it becomes a fragile white paper that is easily punctured with a single click.

Since the space abilities are effective, then Chu Haotian does not want to continue to test. He wants to solve this scum as soon as possible. It is necessary to know that some of the actions of this scum have caused him to raise a suffocating desire to destroy everything here. And as time goes on, this suffocation is getting stronger and stronger.