Four

"GET UP!" Yelled my father. "THEN YOU SHUT UP!" I yelled back. "MAYBE I WOULD IF YOU WOULD BEHAVE!" He yelled. "WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS FAMILY!" I screamed. "I BET YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW ITS MY 7th BIRTHDAY HUH?! BECAUSE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME! YOU NEVER DID!" I screamed. I stormed out to make breakfast. My father opened the fridge and pulled something out. "Actually your mother and I DID remember," he sneered. It was a cake. A cake with dragons and snakes around it. "Oh.... I'm-i'm sorry," I said somewhat defeated. He slid the cake to me lit the candles and called the rest of the family. Mother came down in a green gown and Draco came in his pjs. Lydia rolled her eyes and was wearing a short, dark green dress. Wait a sec... that was mine. "LYDIA! THATS MY DRESS!" I shouted. "Sorry," she mumbled. "Make a wish darling," my mother said disgusted. "It won't come true," I growled. "Carina we are wizards. We can make it happen," said Draco in an obviously tone. "Well. You won't need to pull out your wands for my wish. Just a pen and lots of papers," I said turning to the cake. "I wish-" Lydia blew out my candles for me. "LYDIA!" I screamed. "Don't worry Carina. There the candles are back," said mom relighting them. "I wish.... For a new family-no- a new life- far FAR away from the Malfoy's. I want to look the same and remember my old life though," I blew out the candles. My mother stared at me startled. Her eyes teared up and my father turned away at my gaze. I looked to Draco who was biting his lip and to Lydia who was... smirking. I saw she tried not to but she bursted out laughing. "HAHAHA GLADLY!" She smiled. She stared muttering a spell and aimed her wand at me. "LYDIA NO!" Draco shoved her aside and the spell missed me by inches. My father behind me dodged it as well. "DRACO!" If it wasn't for my mouth moving they'd have thought it to be Lydia. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed. "Because your my sister," he said quietly. "I MADE THAT WISH CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE YOUR SISTER!" I turned to my parents. "OR YOUR DAUGHTER!" I shouted. I ran upstairs but paused at a picture of my mother and father on the wall. They seemed so happy then. The picture of my father frowned at me but the picture of my mother continued to smile, but not at me.

 The picture of my father frowned at me but the picture of my mother continued to smile, but not at me

I looked away from it. My mother was coming up the stairs after me. "Carina..." she put her hand on my shoulder. "DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled. "I'm not an idiot. I know your only treating me like this because of my mark. It's more powerful than the rest," I said walking upstairs. "Carina please," she called. "NO! I want Lydia in my room. ASAP!" I said slamming my door. A few moments later, Lydia knocked on my door. I nodded. She aimed her wand at me and muttered the spell again. "CARINA!" Shouted my father. But it was too late. The spell hit me and I fell back. Right before hitting the floor I woke in a new bed. I opened my door. "Good morning Carie," a woman smiled. She had to be my mother.... Right? I mean who else? "who are they," I pointed to the man and little girl at the table. "Don't be silly Carina. That's your father and sister, Maxi," she chuckled. "Breakfast is ready," she smiled. She gave me a pancake that said happy birthday. "Thanks mom," I smiled. I loved this new life. In fact I loved it so much after two years I had completely forgotten my old life.