165. Traitorous girl

Chapter 164: Destroying flowers? The demise of the poisonous scorpion!

Chu Haotian looked at the night outside and found that it was not too early. He said: "Let's go back to your master first."

Xiao Ziling nodded, and the two quickly returned to their place of residence. Before they reached the door, they saw a small figure suddenly rushed over.

Xiao Ziling opened his arms and was ready to hug the smilr. His heart was very happy and proud, his pet still liked him, and he was so excited when he came back, so he warmly welcomed him.

Smiled and leaped, finally hanging on the clothes of Chu Haotian, his eyes sullenly rushing to Chu Yutian, and seemed to be telling his own grievances. After protesting to leave him, he was ruthless held by his master.

On the one hand, Xiao Ziling saw this scene in front of him, speechless, and he took back his arm and stunned his own boss. Oh, don't think that you can make a smile when you make a faceless expression. If you want to laugh, you will laugh with a big smile.

Anyway, his face has been thrown away by this stupid dog.······ This is a sinister smile. Every time hesee Chu Yutian, he forget that he is the dog real master. His brain is definitely lack of oxygen, so he thinks that it is himself who smiles so warmly.

At this time, the smile returned to its original shape. It slammed the clothes of Chu Haotian and desperately wanted to climb up.

Unfortunately, because of the fatness of the fat, the hind legs could never be swayed and the swaying hairs made Xiao Ziling not I dare to believe that there will be such a fierce side of smile in the battle before, and the mighty shape will not be able to connect with the smiling smile at the moment.

This makes Xiao Ziling a bit depressed. It’s really the image of Smile after the deformation, but it’s a pretty shame.

Xiao Ziling saw the smile jumped around all over Chu Yutian, and turned a blind eye to his official master. He suddenly became envy. He pinched the back neck of the smile and screamed, ignoring the struggle of Smuke and he put it directly into your arms.

F

ollowed by the laughter and the smile mother and son, seeing the two people returning from Chu Xiaotian Xiaoziling, they looked happy and busy explaining their preparations to Chu Yutian. When they were in chaos, the young man had already stolen it.

A commercial car, originally he wanted to steal a better car, but at that time it was too chaotic, and there were many people fighting for the car. For safety, he set his eyes on the neglected commercial vehicles. After all, they were people. More, the number of business vehicles is a little more than a car. It is still very suitable for them. ·

Chu Haotian nodded and went to the room to see three wonderful-age women chatting, seeing Chu Haotian coming in. The three eyes suddenly brightened.

Luo Meimei's eyes are bright because she knows that this person is very strong. Since he returned to the base unscathed, then Wang Xin, who has a general power of God, must have been defeated by him.

He did not know whether he was alive or dead. Luo Meimei certainly hopes that Wang Xin can die, so that her past in Shencheng was completely concealed because of Wang Xin’s death. This is what she absolutely does not want or admit.