Friendship

Today it's Jisoo's first day working in a famous Korean cover magazine W  and she takes Dalki with her because Jisoo doesn't register Dalki in kindergarten yet because they arrive yesterday.  " Omo who is this little prince?" the magazine photographer exclaims and lift Dalki to sit on her laps " Hello my name is Dalki and I am mommy Jisoo's son," Dalki says and smile with his two front teeth " Ahh and how old are you little Dalki?" the photographer asks again " I am three years old adjussi,"  the little kid says with a smile and clap his hands. The photographer laughs and pinches Dalki chubby cheeks a bit in adorable even with the staff are looking at Dalki with adorable. " Alright guys let go to work," the photographer says and clapping his hands when he sees Jisoo walks-in and letting everybody go to work. " Dalki dear don't be naughty okay be a good boy and wait for mommy here when I finish my work I come to you ok? Please unnie takes care of him I count on you" Jisoo asks a staff " Don't worry Jisoo I will take care of him" after the staff says that Jisoo went to work.

                ~on the other side~

Hae-In woke up at 7 A.M because he has a meeting with the CEO of the PMY group about the discovery of a diamond at Cullinan in South Africa. He starts to prepare himself and eat breakfast, some minute after Sung-Jae arrives and encounter about the meeting today " So today we have a meeting with miss Park Min-Young of the PMY group sir and it's the only task for today" Sung-Jae finished his speech Hae-In nods and continue to eat his breakfast. "Want some?" Hae-In asks Sung-Jae "No boss I've already eaten before I'm coming all I need is coffee please!" Hae-In orders the maids to make Sung-Jae coffee and go to the PMY group. When he arrives at the company the employees and the manager place in a row and bow in respect. He arrives at the meeting room with Sung-Jae who walks behind him " Hello Mr. Jung nice to meet you again" Min-young leans her hand to grab Hae-In hand " Nice to meet you too Miss Park" He smiles a bit and sit down then the meeting start.

the presenter: Lately we discovery the largest gem-quality rough diamond ever found. This diamond has 3.106.75 carats (21.9 ounces) was discovered in Cullinan South Africa in 1905. This diamond is still unsold after two years but now the government has ordered our company to cut and design it into a necklace to sell this diamond as soon as possible.

Everyone in this room signs in unbelievable because of how big these diamonds are. Min-Young speaks up "then we should be very careful with this project because it's really important for our business and our country reputation", "this diamond is worth more than 2 billion dollars so it's not easy to cut and make it as a perfect diamonds I think the diamonds this bug we can make a set of jewelry" Everyone plus Min-Young are nodded their head in agreement " So first we gotta contact the jewelry organization in Paris and work with them about the design CEO Park I give this task to you and you're under worker" Hae-In demand Min-Young and she nodded then she commands Jae-Wook what he has to do after.

" the second teams make sure the security who deliver these diamonds to Korea are the best teams who we can make trust them to deliver it to is safely Sung-Jae you are the responsibility because you know a lot of this" Sung-Jae "yes boss" and last but not less " about the jewelry auction search the best modeling in this country and the new jewelry that we are ready to make it sell on the market include those in the auction to make it bigger and attractive to the buyers" Hae-in commands the other joint ventures " And finally invites the billionaire, the important politicians, the businesses and others influential celebrities to this auction, so you guys have any questions about this?" Everyone shakes their heads to make a sign no " Then go to your work" they all go to do their work but before Haw-In gets out Min-Young stops him " Don't you want to say hello to your friend? Or you already forgot me?" Min-young asks " haha don't overreact I don't forget you just I have a lot of things to do" Hae-in pats Min young's head " Then for you to offend you should treat me a meal or dinner," she says and crossing her arms on her chest "the there you go princess" they get off the office and going to a fancy restaurant that they usually used to go before Hae-in going to work in the USA.

RESTAURANT

Hae-In and Min-young arrive at the restaurant that they already reserve for both of them. Hae-In pull out the chair for Min-young sits and then he goes to his place. " So do you have anything to tell me about that woman?" Min-young asks and looks at Hae-In to respond. They're like sibling since they are young, they never have secret between them. " I'm not found her yet" Hae-In says with a frown " It's fine I can help you to find her don't worry" Min-young comfort Hae-In and their food arrive they start eating and going home.