come on man

schools pov
'come on, coming to our school makes you look desperate' y/n says boldly to the people. peter and y/n begin chuckling a bit. we had no idea what was happening as we were dead silent.

'you know what we want' one of the men we assume to be the leader says.

'do we' peter questions. y/n and peter actually didn't know what they wanted but who knows many people are after them.

nats pov
once i got the text from mj i knew what was going on. i break up the boys bickering grabbing tony and steve by the ear, pulling them away from a confused clint and bucky. i hear them sigh and turn on a movie.

'if you would be so kind to stop pulling my ear off what do you need' tony says once we're in the elevator.

'hydra at y/n and peters school' tony straightens up.

'you are to say peter and y/n are at school currently with hydra, and we didn't know' tony says pulling up a couple screens from his phone.

'how did you find out' steve asks.

'mj' i reply short stepping into the floor to get my guns. cap grabs his helmet. i roll my eyes and hit him over the head like i always do when he wears the helmet. we walk out onto our bikes speeding of to school.

'tony did you find where they were?' i question him. he nods and tells me the layout of the building through coms as we near the area.

y/n pov
these people really were dumb. i mean storming a school for kids. like just wait till after school finishes like what if we cared about our education. i roll my eyes at another command they were telling us. 'LISTEN TO ME GODDAMMIT'i hear a gun shot go off and feel my clothes go a bit wet. i look down and see i was shot in the abdomen. again great. i look at the man annoyed

'come on man this is my girlfriends hoodie' i say lifting it a bit to see the wound. i could tell everyone was shocked at my reaction to being shot.

classmate pov
the man started shouting and shot y/n i was expecting her to scream but she just looked annoyed. 'come on man this is my girlfriends hoodie' i hear her argue. after she lifts her hoodie to see the wound and we can all see her abs. i look around to see some of the girls around blushing as well of some of the guys looking down covering their face. near the wound we can see a bloody bandage as well. god what does she get into i think. she drops her hoodie again looking at peter. he just looks back equally annoyed but a bit confused about the fact his friend got shot. the new kid daniel begun talking.

'look you will come with us and mj, ned and all your other friends will walk outta here' he says it was only now that we all realised he was standing with the men. 'alive' he adds.

' yeah no thanks' peter and y/n say at the same time this causes the other teens there to sigh

'y/n l/n, orphaned at birth. parents unknown. taken from an orphange at 2, by unknown people' the only girl there begun speaking. 'returned to foster care years later before getting taken again' maria smirks. obviously knowing quite a bit about y/n. fan girl much

'wow i'm so impressed. however a lot of that information seems unknown, huh? what's that about. you don't know that much do you' y/n smirks. the girl looks taken aback as another boy speaks.

'peter parker, orphaned at 4, adopted my may parker and ben parker, your aunt and uncle, at 9 your uncle died, aw how sad' the man laughs. 'a week or so ago may parker died aswell'

'ok wow my family is dead what's your point' peter says fed up

'you dont need to know our point peter and y/n or should i say spi-' he was cut off by the doors busting open.

in came, black widow, iron man, captain america. 3 of the avengers here? how did they know

captain america runs towards us. the people who were keeping us at bay going after him. iron man flys over to us and takes away his mask.

'so you wanna stay here or go through....there' he says blasting a hole in the blocked doors, we all get up leaving the cafeteria.

nats pov
we bust into the school finding y/n and peter quite fast. we begin to play out the plan, cap and tony went to get the kids out quickly so that peter and y/n were free to fight with me.i go up and stand next to them. quickly noticing a bit of blood at y/ns feet and a huge red patch on her or well wanda's hoodie. she doesn't seem fazed but i know she has lost already a lot of blood.

'ah the famous black widow' the leader snickers. i run at him. peter and y/n go after others. once i get closer to the guy we go into hand to hand combat me easily having the upper hand. i swing my legs around his neck at take him down. out of the corner of my eye i can see y/n doing the same thing at the same time. i smile and move to the next agent.

3rd person pov
peter webs up kaleb and maria to the wall since no offence but they were really bad agents. cap is finished taking down the couple that were by the students when daniel ran up to him. 'your just a kid?' he questions at the short kid coming up to him

'yeah and your a 100 year old ice cube' he insults

'i'm 90' steve mumbles.

the kid pulls a gun out and aims it at cap. 'woah put the gun down kid' steve try's

'why do you help them why do you lead them?' daniel  questions

'because it's for the people' steve reply's like it was obvious

'for the people please. you only fight alien army's. when are you gonna fix world hunger or global warming. huh' he laughs ' that's what i thought, your no good to the people. just go back to the ice' he says shooting in captain's direction but missing by far.

y/n was taking down agents over and over maria and kelp were the easiest. as soon as they finished the 10 or so people in there the team stood up. 'that was to easy' tony says everyone nod in agreement.

'tony you get the people out?' cap asks. he nods flying up a bit

'friday do a scan' tony says. seconds later tony comes back down 'nope the buildings clear' he says shrugging. they were all just kinda standing there when y/n faints. nat rushes up to her peter aswell.

'peter how long ago was she shot?' nat asks putting pressure on the wound

'like a couple minutes before you came i guess' he answers nat nods picking up y/n.

'tony's what's closer hospital or tower' nat asks knowing they were both around 10 minutes away.

'tower, i'll get bruce to set up a bed' tony reply's flying away.

'peter you can come with us or stay and come home later in the day. mj and ned can come over this arvo if you want still' nat says remembering how the kids were gonna hang out today.

'uh i'll come, and yeah i'll ask if they still wanna come' peter says grabbing his and y/ns bags from the ground.