Christmas Special (Cause yes)

(This is an au where Sundrop and Moondrop are separate animatronics, now enjoy cause i have no motivation for the real story)

Christmas wasn't too far away as the Pizzaplex got ready for the busy season. Almost all the employees were dressed up as elves. Even the animatronics were dressed up. Freddy was Santa, Monty was the Grinch (cause of the green, and he kinda grouchy), Roxanne was Rudolph, and Chica was Frosty.

It was very entertaining. Sundrop was dressed at heat miser as Moondrop was snow miser and it was amazing. Delilah had not dressed as an elf but she decided to dress as Mother Nature to match with Moondrop and Sundrop.

You yourself were planning on dressing as an elf as most of your co-workers but the boys (Sun & Moon) made you choose something else. Instead you dressed as Santa Claus/Mrs. Claus (you get a choice as for different genders) for the four of you to match. This was gonna be a fun day.

     You had decided to not to tell anyone who you dressed up as so others were surprised but Delilah saw you and immediately loved it. She had ran up and hugged you. "You look amazing! Now, let's go to the daycare." She insisted on walking with you.

     As soon as you walked in, Sundrop immediately hugged you. He then stepped back to check out your outfit. "You look amazing!" Moon had come up behind Sunny and just stared at you for a bit. He just gave you a thumbs up.

Delilah patted your shoulder. "Well sadly I've got to go back to the front, but if the boys give you trouble let me know." With that, she left. You laughed a bit as it was a reference to their outfits/characters. Sundrop dragged you off to cut paper snowflakes as Moon trailed behind.

That day was a bit chaotic but enjoyable. The kids loved the outfits and you all had fun. Most kids were being really nice but there were a few mean ones. Moon handled those kids.

At one point Delilah came back in and hung something up. That confused you but you just kept working. Now it was finally the end of the day. You could now relax from the busy day.

Sundrop start to drag you and Moon to another room. "Cmon, let's go relax somewhere comfier." They had revamped an old office into a makeshift room for whenever you had sleepovers.

As you reached the door which was open, you noticed something hanging in the doorframe. It took you a moment but you realized it was mistletoe. That's what Delilah hung up, that was sneaky.

Moon had also noticed and pointed at it. "Hey (Y/N), what's that." Sundrop also looked up and saw the mistletoe. "It's uh- mistletoe. It has this whole tradition of where if you get caught under it with another person you have to kiss."

They both just nod and then Sundrop spoke up. "Can we do that (Y/N)?" You sighed and grabbed his face, kissing him, it was a quick peck. You then turn to Moondrop and do the same. You then walk through the door and fall into the pile of pillows and stuffed animals in the corner.

They both flop down beside you, one on each side. Sundrop cuddled you as Moondrop and you just talked. None of you wanted to get up so you may end up having a sleepover. That really didn't bother you and you were happy.
~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: bro- i've gotten no sleep ;-;
anyways, merry christmas! 🎄🎁 🎉i haven't had motivation to complete the next chapter so have this until i can T^T