Chapter 64

I hear a click noise and a flash blinds me as I hear the gross woman's voice,"Young love" she walks in,"oh,how.... stirring" she points towards her quill flying beside her and it immediately starts to write down her every word.

I look past her to see Cedric making his way towards me.

"If anything goes unfortunately today,you three may make the front page." She tells Harry and Hermione. Three? Yeah...I was probably in the shot.

Cedric stands beside me and he plants a kiss on my cheek, making my spine tingle. "Hey, pretty boy" I look up at him. He looked good today but I could feel his fear as I hugged his body which quickly becomes contagious as fear now spreads through mine.

"You have no business here" Krum walks toward Rita Skeeter,"this tent is for champions, and friends." Rita looks over at him at she seems a bit nervous but flirty,I look over at Hermione and she glares at Rita.

"No matter. We've got what we wanted." Rita tries to calm the big and intimidating guy infront of her in her low voice.

He glares at her just like Hermione beside me.

The flash goes of again just before Dumbledore enters the tent behind us,followed by each headmaster.

"Good day, champions. Gather 'round ,please" Dumbledore immediately gaines our attention.

We form a circle as Dumbledore talks but I don't hear a word as Cedric takes my hand in his. I feel the butterflies starting to fly around in my stomach.

I look at Harry who's staring at our braided hands,"what are you two doing here," Dumbledore looks at Hermione and then me. "Oh. Sorry, we'll just go" Hermione hesitantly says and she walks over to me to pull me by my hand. I reluctantly let go of Cedric's and I mouth "Good luck" to him.

Hermione and I make our way to the seats Ron and Ginny had saved for us,just in time for the canon to go off.

I look at the tent as my pretty boy is revealed. He seems scared but too proud to admit it to anyone,including himself.

I only now noticed the massive swedish short-snout on the side of the arena. I watch Cedric closely as he uses some sort of transfiguration spell to turn a rock nearby into a dog,distracting the dragon. It works and Cedric runs towards the egg, collecting it. It was over quicker them it started.

Obviously the dragon noticed but luckily barely got away. The moment he enters the tent with his egg I run down,skipping 3 steps at a time in the process to get to him.

"You did it! You did it!" I yell as I run towards him the moment he steps out of the tent. He picks me up with one arm as I give him a hug,while he's holding the egg with the other hand.

"You didn't die" I say out of breath as he lowers me,"careful,I might think you don't like me" I punch him gently on his shoulder for making a cruel joke like that since I really was scared for his life.

Mayne there's nothing for me to be worried about. It seems like he has everything under control.

I look towards the tent where I catch a glimpse of Harry looking at us through the slits.