- Twenty Seven

Adisyn Kay Wise

I look up at the clock — 11:10.

I should probably go to Reed's apartment and see how he's doing or what he's doing?

My phone dings making me look over to it and not much to my surprise it's Reed... I was just thinking about him? What a coincidence.

Reed Asshole

Good morning

I woke up and didn't see a message from you

Shows how much you care😒

I've been busyyyy

Not that you asked but I'm feeling better

I was actually just thinking about you
right now

Of course you were

I'm just that memorizing

Yeah sure maybe if
you say it more it will come true 👍

Still bitchy to me even thought I have
a concussion

Didn't you just say you were better?

Better but I still have a concussion

Are you coming over?

I'll send some paperwork and I'll be
on my way!

Do you want anything?

No I'm good

•••

I ding his doorbell and almost immediately after he opens the door. I smile at him as I walk in "Well don't you look like shit,"

"I had a small headache last night,"

I furrow my brows "Next time call me and I can come over, you still have a concussion and it's not the best to have a small headache."

He rolls his eyes "I'm not a baby, I think I can take care of myself."

I give him the small mhm he gives me and it makes him roll his eyes "How is work going?"

I yawn as I make my way into the kitchen "So far it's going okay," I open the fridge "Have you eaten anything?"

"I'm going to say yes just because I don't trust whatever you're about to give me."

I gasp and then scoff "I will have you know, I brought you some homemade soup that Ezra and I made last night,"

He breathes a laugh "Walker hates my guts how do I know he didn't poison my plate?"

I roll my eyes "Maybe because I served you your plate?"

He takes out the things I have in my bag "Who made the cake?"

"I did!" I say in a very proud tone.

His first reaction is to open it and look at me in an odd expression "Did you do anything to it?" I gasp "I'm kidding!" He grabs a fork and takes a small bite out of it and nods his head taking another bite. "It's okay,"