Chapter 11

!!Spicy Chapter!!

The man, Elder Cain, was not my father.

Elder Mia told me the reason I thought he was, was because I wasn't getting enough oxygen to my head. Whatever that means.

But the experience alone, plus whatever reaction she said I had, was enough to make me break down to a point it felt like I could never catch a break. Which is what spiraled me into my current state of panic.

I didn't even register the two hard, scaled arms wrapped around me until I was pulled against Deimos's smooth, cold chest. He pivoted my head and laid it down under his own, a strange rumble started in his chest, calming me down slightly as I listened to it. It almost reminded me of a deep purr that the cats' made for their lovers.

As my eyes began to clear I realized Aerglo was next to me blocking everyone's gaze with his wings. Both him and Deimos had created a bubble of protection I didn't know I needed.

For that I was grateful.

I could hear the Elders and Saros talking quietly to each other but I toned them out. Gently I kissed Deimos's chest, the calm rumbling stopping. Did I do something wrong?

Out of nowhere, I was being kissed. These lips were rough and slightly painful from how hard they were pressed into mine. A forked tongue that made its way into my mouth was both a peculiar and new experience. Panting slightly, I only had a few seconds of fresh air until familiar, soft lips soon claimed mine. This back and forth went on for a while. When one wasn't kissing me on my mouth they kissed elsewhere, dazing me and putting a warm feeling in my chest.

Saros soon came and pulled us apart, saying something that didn't seem to register in my fuzzy mind. I also didn't register that I was being taken to the bathroom until the cool water shocked me out of my stupor.

Without saying anything, Saros combed through my hair, lightly washing it. He was deep in thought which scared me slightly. What if I'm too much for him to handle?

That thought alone made me slightly panicked.

"What's wrong love," long gentle fingers lifted my chin, I didn't look into his eyes.

He looked at me for a long moment before he signed and dropped the subject. When he finished cleaning me, he soon left me to soak in the water. The other pets joined when he returned but I only knew that from the water splashing.

Slowly, I sank into the pink comfort until I was fully submerged. I stayed like that for a while recalling doing this frequently in my youth, the cats would never chase me to the water. Since most of the cats became very territorial and would fight, especially if they had a mate. The only way I could truly escape them was to dive under the water and hope I wouldn't be found.

Opening my eyes, I was slightly startled to see Deimos in front of me. His naturally black eyes seemed to glow a bright green at his pupil under the water, dilating as he examined my face. His whole body seemed to glow a brighter green color, matching his eyes, almost iridescent. Small strands throughout his black hair glowed the same bright green, floating around him like a halo.

He was captivating.

One of his webbed hands came up to cup my face and his other placed on the small of my back pulling me closer to him. Once again a rumbling sound came from him but this time it sounded different. The rumbling slowly started to turn into a low-pitched musical tone. Bell-like and bewitching.

As much as I hated having to pull away from our little moment, I could feel the need to breathe start to edge into my mind. Pulling out of his embrace, I let out some air and swam to the surface where Saros and Aerglo were nowhere to be found.

Feeling the water ripple behind me, I turned to see Deimos's, now normal black eyes, barely peeking over the surface in a predatory way.

"Where did they go?"

Of course, he didn't answer me, only swam closer until he was right in front of me. Lightly he ran his tongue along my thigh, very close to my groin, causing a breathy moan to escape my lips. His eyes seemed satisfied by reaction as he continued, eyes still trained on mine.

Gently he pushed me onto one of the underwater benches, then he fully submerged himself in the pink water. His scales glowed brightly under the surface and his eyes once again glowed looking hauntingly beautiful up at me. His hands spread me, briefly touching my already semi-hard erection.

Then out of nowhere, he took me in his mouth. His forked tongue wrapped around it and fanged teeth gently grazed the sensitive skin. I tilted my head back when he gently teased the slit.

But before anything else happened, he stopped and came to the surface, capturing my lips heatedly. I could feel something slick rubbing against me and looked down, breaking the kiss. His own was very different from mine and a lot thicker.

It was thick at the base, which wasn't surprising after what Saros told me before, but towards the end it became pointed and slightly curved.

The whole thing was light green and covered with slick. Gently, I touched the head but quickly retracted my hand when Deimos hissed in my ear, making me think that it was extremely sensitive. A rough nip at my neck brought my attention back to him and he kissed me more intensely this time.

His hips began to grind into mine, making me moan into his kiss. Before he pulled back and went to my neck, soon though I was breached and a low guttural growl left his mouth.

Once he started thrusting I lost myself in the rhythm and was entranced by the guttural growls in my ear. My head lay in the crease of his neck as I whimpered and whined. Something thick soon started hitting my entrance and before I knew it his thrusts got faster.

After one big thrust, something pushed into me and I saw stars. My nails dug into his back as he bit me on the neck. I could feel him cum, cum a lot.

We stayed like that for a while, basking in each other's highs until our breaths became even again. "Thank you," I said gently kissing his neck.

"Why soft being?"

I've never felt that good before, that loved. But I couldn't tell him that, at least not yet. So instead of answering I just kissed him again. After a moment, he grunted before finally pulling out, spilling his seed into the water. He quickly cleaned me and himself up before picking me up walking back into the playroom with me in his arms.

(A/N: Hi guys! Sorry it's been a while, I've been a bit busy with work and other matters but on the bright side, I'm gonna try and start updating a little more frequently soon! To make up for the wait, I hope you're happy with this spicy chapter even though it's a short update. Anyway, thanks for all the support on this story so far! I love reading your comments and it always makes my day! Much love, PoisonAshes☠️)