Chapter 65

Cedric and I stand next to Hermione as the entire arena yell Harry's name. We join in and in makes my heart flutter to know that Cedric is even supporting Harry even though they are competing against each other.

Harry steps out of the tent and into the arena. Nervousness and anxiety clear on his face. It's dead silent the moment he steps out. He looks at the egg that's in clear view and tries to make his way towards it until a dragon tail almost kills him off before he's done anything.

Harry tumbles to the ground but quickly stand up and run towards a boulder to hide from the terrifying beast.

The dragon flies towards the boulder and Harry crawls with his wand in hand.

I'm horrified as I dig my face into Cedric's shoulder. He looks panicked too.

I hear a loud noise,and that's it. I thought he's dead. I hear his screams softly below the screeching of the dragon. Harry runs of only for the dragon to spit fire in his direction as he gets behind a boulder just in time to not get burned alive.

"You wand Harry! Your wand!" Hermione yells beside me. Even Ron looks scared for his ex-best friend. When I look up again I see Harry fly of on his broom and everyone starts to applause.

The dragon rips free of its chains and chases after Harry. I feel Cedric searching for my hand and I take a hold of it. He squeezes it slightly, insuring me that everything will be fine.

Its dead silent for minutes. There's no way Harry would make it out alive and if he did,he wouldn't just escape with minor injuries.

Just as I was starting to panic even more tham I already was,I see Harry fly into the arena. Everybody cheers and even throw their hands into the air. Hermione and I start celebrating as we pull each other into a hug and jump up and down in happiness and relief.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We all gather around Harry in the common room and cheered as he held the egg into the air.

Even the painting clapped their hands. Fred and George lift Harry onto their shoulders and say something but I can't make out a word over all the celebrating.

The egg has now traveled through the common room until it came to Seamus. He kisses it and shush everyone,"go on Harry m wats the clue?" He hands Harry the egg.

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry ask and the entire common room screams yes. "Do you want me to open it?" Everyone screams yes once again.

Harry takes it into one hand and starts to turn the top. It opens up to reveal a beautiful gold sight but followed by a screech. I cover my ears to stop the disgusting sound from entering my mind.

Everyone follows my actions and Fred and George drop Harry to the ground to do the same.

I grab the egg from Harry's hand and push it shut,making the sound stop instantly. I push it into his chest and he takes it after thanking me.

"What the bloody hell was that?" I hear Ron's voice behind me. I look at Fred and tell him to make everyone scram,"alright everyone! Go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all of you nosy sods listening in." he commands and smiles at me.