•CHAPTER 21•

"Don't lie.. y-you can't leave just like that..."

His voice shivered and he stepped back from you unconsciously, his emotions now taking the upper hand on him as his eyes looked at you in disbelief.

"What do you mean by let's stop huh? I-I am n-not signing those papers y/n... please, listen to me for once-" he came near you once again, his eyes pooling in tears, he took your hand in his shaking ones and attached his forehead with yours.

"I-I won't let you go..." he whispered in his broken voice, leaning closer to your body as he felt his heart churn hardly just by the thought of not seeing you.

"Tae-"

"Shh" he let his arms hold your waist in their grip, and pulled you closer to him to hug you. "Listen to me y/n..." his eyes closed and he rested his chin on your head, swaying your body in his grip. "We can sort all this out...you don't need to leave..stay here, with me" he softly said, his voice cracking in between but breaking your heart.

Tears cascaded both of your eyes once you hugged him back, the same amount of emotions and feelings pouring through your eyes as you sobbed in his embrace. "We can't sort this out like this taehyung...nothing is and we can't live like this forever rig-"

"y/n-" "Please, taehyung... listen to me.." you pulled back your head from his chest but went through the most heart wrenching sight of him once again. Just everything of him had turn your stomach upside down, those beautiful deep eyes drowing in tears, that little nose red along with his tear stained cheeks, those soft, thin, pink lips quivering as he sobbed like a kid.

"Look at you, crying like a five year old.." your thumbs brushed against his wet cheeks, wiping the wetness away but it didn't took long to let his tears roll down his tired orbs again. That hurts so much, you have seen him crying, even harder than this, but it never pained this deeply.

You itself could feel your blood rush through your veins at the every thought of leaving everything behind.

Maybe you were being a bipolar person right now, but that war that was fought in between your mind and heart didn't let you think straight. You knew you need to take a step forward, maybe this step will hurt, it will eventually broke both of you, but you knew that everything which will wrench your heart today, at the end, it will heal your soul.

"You need to let go of me tae" with a stone on your heart, you declared and looked away from him. You probably didn't had the strength to look at him crying any more.

"Don't...y/n.." he whispered, his head hung low as tears never ceased to take a break.

"We have to take this step taehyung. Everything in this relationship is so toxic that it kills me everytime I think of us. You need some time taehyung, and I need some time too. We both need some time, far from each other...

"I know, it will be so hard, but when things get hard, we need to handle them by staying strong." You looked at him "you have to get some another woman off your mind if you look froward with me. I can't stay like this taehyung..I have feelings too. Did you ever felt what I felt when you would lean on me to get her off your mind? Let me ask you, am I a toy?"

His eyes widened as he looked at you deeply, his heart felt being stabbed with your question. All those time, maybe he did let his emotions out in your arms, while his heart and mind was thinking of someone else, but never did he ever thought of you as his toy. "How can you say that y/n?" He didn't answered but asked you, not believing that you would ask something regarding so low of his feels for you. You chuckled painfully, wiping off the tears from your cheeks, "and once again, my question is suppressed by another question of yours"