❗ 𝕵𝖊𝖋𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗 𝖝 𝕬𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗 (𝖔𝖈) 🌶

Title: Spared

About: Accelerator accidentally stumbles into the wrong forest to see Jeff the Killer. Read to find out what happens.

Requested: InuMaruMiyamura

A/n: I am so sorry if I get some personality or info wrong. I am currently writing this at 2am on Christmas day. Also, I never went through the 'creepypasta' phase, so I don't know Jeff the Killer's personality. Also I am absolutely terrified of his face lol.

~~~

"You've got to be fucking serious right now." I cursed. I'm lost. It was a great mistake taking a shortcut through the woods.

I look around trying to sense my surroundings with my fox/wolf ears.

I suddenly heard a sound and immediately turned my direction to where the sound came from. "Who the fuck are you? Come out!" I threatened.

Suddenly a knife was thrown my way, but I dodged it with ease. "You must think you're fucking strong hiding in the woods. Come out and fight me pussy!" I yelled, getting angry.

"I'm not hiding." The voice said as I heard it behind me. I turned around and jumped backwards.

The guy behind me looked disturbing. His messy black midnight hair, with his very pale skin. And his clothes covered with dry blood stains.

"What do you want? If it's a fight, bring it on motherfucker!" I yelled, standung in a ready position.

"Just a simple rap battle." He smiled, looking creepy as ever.

"Fine. I can rap some sense into you." I smirked.

We started rap battling, but in random times the guy who throw knives at me mid song. Of course I dodged them with ease and since he would attack randomly, I would charge at him trying to attack to make it more far.

What pissed me off is that he would also dodge them. I guess he's not an idiot after all. He's definitely not new to fighting.

"Nice beats man. What's your name?" I asked.

"Jeff. Jeff the Killer." He said.

"The last part of your name sounds dumb." I chuckled at him. "You can call me Accelerator. Since that will be the last name you ever know before you die"

We started on our second song. In this battle, we mostly did hand to hand combat. It was way more intense than our first fight, but nothing too difficult to worry about.

Jeff was breathing heavily and so was I. But I wasn't going to give up that easily to this guy. "What's wrong. Am I too difficult to handle." I chuckled.

"Not at all. Soon I'm going to wipe that smile right off your face." He laughed uncontrollably, making me a bit uncomfortable. He took out his knife.

This was our third rap battle. And our last one. This time, this fight was getting very intense.

Even though Jeff was strong, he wasn't strong enough to defeat me as I threw his knife far away from him and pinned him to the ground.

"Any last words punk." I smirked. My smirk dropped as I felt a flashback appear in my mind.

I felt hesitant to kill him. I didn't want to kill him anymore. I bring my arm down to my side and backed away slowly. "Is there anything wrong? What happened to wanting to kill me?" Jeff asked.

"You can live." I sighed. I got off him and stood up.

"Are you okay?" Jeff stood up.

"I'm fucking fine. Go get outta here or something." I seemed pissed off. I hate my mind, reminding me of my past that i wanted to forget forever.

"You don't seem fine. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

I looked at him with confusion. "Yeah right. Try to make me fall into a small sense of security and then murder after." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

I sighed. I started to explain about my traumatic past. After that, I felt some what relieved, like I was getting something out of my chest.

Jeff patted me on the back. It caught me off guard so I flinched a bit. "I guess you're not a bad person." I rolled my eyes.

"Does it ever stop hurting?" Jeff asked.

I sighed. "No. Not really. It's a pain in the ass, but I get used to it."

Jeff chuckled. "I find you interesting. Unlike my other victims, you're strong and unique."

"Victims eh?" I chuckled. "You really are a fucking psycho."

¤¤¤

Me and Jeff became friends. It was weird being around him, but I got used to it and surprisingly really liked him being around.

Weirdly enough, I started developing feelings for him. I absolutely hated it. I thought I was sick or something was wrong with me. I decided to avoid him for a few days, but that didn't work. It only made me miss him.

I felt the more we hung out, the more closer I got to him, and the more I fell for him. He matched my gothic angsty energy which made me feel as if I could be myself around him.

I invited him over to my house just to hang out as usual, but today will be the day to see if he sees me the same way. I don't even know if he likes guys...

"Jeff." I called him.

"Yeah?" He said.

"What do you see me as?" I asked.

"Um. A really good friend." He responded.

"A friend eh?" I felt a bit hurt from that response. "Look, I know I don't say shit like this, so listen up." I grabbed hist jacket to bring him forward to me. "I don't know why, but I like you. You make me feel safe, you listen to me and you're interesting yourself. So please... Don't be that person who'll leave me."

Jeff looked at me with slight surprise in his face. He gave me a hug. "I'll never leave you stupid."

I hugged back. "Even though I like you, that doesn't stop me from wanting to stab your throat." I smiled sadisticly.

All of a sudden Jeff pinned me to the couch behind me with his arms in both my sides. I blushed at the sudden action.

Jeff then made contact with my lips and it became a heated make out session. He parted lips as we gasped for air.

"That's what you get for pinning me down on our first battle."

~~~

Word Count: 1070

A/n: hope you like it? Can't really write lime, but I tried.