Chapter 66

"I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of fire" Ron says softly, looking at Harry's damaged face from the task. "Caught on,have you? Took you long enough"

"I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back," Harry looks around at me and I lift my hands up in defeat.

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better" Harry says sarcastically.

Hermione pulls me back and scowls at me for listening to every word.

"Harry asked me about you and Cedric,you know?"

I turn to her,"what?"

"Yeah,he wanted to know if you are dating or something because you two seem close"

"We're not daring yet but if he'd ask me I'd say yes" I tell her but her attention was now on Harry and Ron,"boys" she comments and I look up at them,nodding slowly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We all sit at the great all eating breakfast, Harry sitting beside me as Cho and Mariette Edgecombe walk by. Cho greets Harry and I could see him gawk over her but it had nothing to do with me.

Harry takes a sip of his juice as his eyes follow her to the Ravenclaw table. I look away to the Hufflepuff table where I see Cedric already gazing at me. I choke on the piece of toast I was eating,receiving a look from Hermione. I smile at her and she turns around to see Cedric looking at me.

She puts her attention back to the paper,"look at this! I can't believe it! She's done it again." She reads from the paper after losing her shit for a moment,"Ms Granger,a plain and ambitious girl,seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards . Her latest prey sources report ,is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon , Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow" she looks at me,"wasn't me" I whisper.

A boy walks behind me towards Ron,"Parcel for you Mr Weasley" Ron thanks him,Nigel is his name. He stares at Harry until Ron tells him to leave. Nigel runs off upset and Hermione glares at Ron.

He gets the hint,"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph." Hermione sighs and Ron starts to open the package,"oh look, Mum's sent me something."

I help him open the package to reveal a vintage looking robe.

He takes it out and stands up, holding it out infront of him. He looks absolutely disgusted.

"Mum sent me a dress" he astounded.

"Well it does match your eyes" Harry jokes,"is there a bonnet? Uh-huh!" Harry takes out a bonnet and hold it infront of Ron.

"Nose down, Harry" Ron walks towards Ginny who sat a little down the row,"Ginny these must be for you"

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly." She continues eating.

Hermione and I start laughing and Ron makes his way towards us again,"what are you on about?" "There not for ginny" I start and Hermione finishes,"they're for you!" We all break out into laughter.