Chapter 34 - Poor Relatives

When the thought formed, Melissa, whose eyes were shining brightly, looked at Justin. "I may have to trouble you with something, Justin. Can you help me look up some information about Miss Smith whom we met just now?"

An unaware Simon asked, "What's going on?"

A smile formed on Melissa's face. "If I'm not wrong, your niece is probably the one that saved your life!"

"…"

When Justin heard this, he said to Lawrence who was standing behind him, "Bring a copy of Miss Smith's information to Uncle Simon and Aunt Melissa."

After Lawrence brought the investigation report over, both parties cross-referenced the data. An overjoyed Melissa exclaimed, "It really is her!"

Simon's eyes were all red. "Nora… What a nice name. Call her over and let me have a look at her…"

If it wasn't because he had just had an operation and couldn't get out of bed, he would have raced over right away.

Unfortunately, when Lawrence went to the VIP ward next door to look for Nora, she had already left after giving Irene a checkup and ensuring that she was fine.

However, he managed to get Henry's number.

Justin's help wasn't needed anymore after that, so he returned to the hotel to spend some time with his son.

On the top floor of Hotel Finest.

Pete was in the study and talking to Cherry on the phone.

Cherry was as sweet as honey when she spoke. "You're so smart, Pete! If Mommy does that, she'll be able to clear your name!"

Praised by his sister, Pete, who had never openly shown his emotions, blushed. "You're great, too."

Cherry grinned. In a sweet and cute voice, she then said, "You went off while wearing Little Pink yesterday, Pete. Remember to return it to me next time, okay?"

Pete, who was holding some books, paused. "Little Pink?"

"Uh-huh! You know, the pink princess dress!"

His sister even gave her clothes names. What an adorable little princess she was.

As soon as the thought formed, he heard Cherry saying adorably, "Wait a second, Pete. I gotta tell my teammate something, okie?"

Pete nodded. "Okay."

Then, he heard Cherry go on a sudden rampage: "Do you really know how to play as a support? Have you used your ultimate skill correctly even once? And, the open world fights! Do you have a feud with the wild monsters or something? Why are you staring only at that patch of grass there?! Do you even know what support is… Also, ##%¥%&*@..."

Pete was dumbfounded. "…" That really came out of nowhere.

After dissing her teammate for a whole two minutes, Cherry finally turned off the game voice chat and said, "Don't forget Little Pink, okie? It's my favorite dress!"

"…"

After hanging up, Pete immediately placed his books down, got up, and went to the bedroom to search for the dress.

He remembered taking it off the day before and tossing it on the sofa. Why was it gone?

While he was looking for it, the door opened and Justin strode in. The tall figure stopped in front of him. "What are you looking for, Pete?"

Pete replied casually, "The princess dress."

Justin stiffened in the midst of taking off his jacket. With mixed emotions, he replied, "Oh. Don't bother anymore. I might have tossed it."