Chapter 69

Ella's POV

I sit with Harry's legs over my lap as he takes deep, annoying breaths but seems to calm me. My anxiety has been bad ever since his name came out of the Goblet. He has a smile on his face while holding the egg and I can help but wonder what is going om inside his head.

The door opens grabbing my attention and in comes Ginny holding on to Ron,who seems to be in a daze.

"It doesn't matter." I hear Ginny.

Harry asked what happened," he just asked Fleur Delacour out" Ginny answers Harry since Ron couldn't.

"You asked out my cousin?" I flabbergasted. "Your cousin?" Ginny asks but I brush it off as I approach Ron.

"What did she say?" Hardy asked,"no of course" Hermione continues.

Ron shakes his head.

"She said yes" I gasp as I cover my mouth with my hands,"don't be silly" Ron mumbles defeated.

"There she was,walking by. You know how I like it when they walk." He looks up at Harry and Harry nods.

"I couldn't help it. It sort of slipped out"

"Actually,he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening" Ginny explains to me.

Harry asked more questions but I couldn't pay attention at all.

I walked out of the common room at walked towards the quad where I knew Cedric usually hung out.

"Hey pretty boy!" I yell to gain his attention. I walk up to him and immediately cup his cheeks as our lips collide. He deepens the kiss and after what feels like an eternity let's go. "Come to the Yule ball with me?" I ask him in a whisper the moment he gasps for air.

"Yeah" he answers. I look around at his friends who all had their jaws practically on the ground.

I walk off back to the common room and by the time I make it back everyone was in bed. It was dead silent. I walked up to my room and I immediately shove Hermione over to tell her everything about Cedric. How I asked the prettiest boy in school to the Yule ball and he said yes.

Hermione fills me in that Harry was going with Cho and Ron was going with both the Patil twins. For someone who couldn't get one date,he seems disappointed to have two.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The classical music can be heard throughout the entire castle as Hermione and I did our hair. She had her hair contained for once and she told me she chose the periwinkle dress.

Ella's hair

We both got dressed and she looked like a princess

We both got dressed and she looked like a princess. She was absolutely beautiful. All the boy's had already gone down and I was quit nervous for Cedric to see me. I had gone all out on my dress and thought I looked kind of good for something I pulled of last minute.

Hermione and I walk down to the great hall where she makes her entrance first since Cedric came right behind me,hugging me.

"Hey you!" I hug him properly. "You look...I have no words. Ella,I am completely and utterly consumed by you. I thought I'd just tell you that" I kiss him slowly as he finishes.