Chapter 64 - I'll give you anything you Want!

Everyone turned and looked over to see a slender figure casually standing there. The young woman looked charmingly beautiful, and her cat-like eyes were slightly downcast as if she was sleepy and tired.

Yet she also gave off a sense of unbridled arrogance.

Her fair slender fingers went to her pocket and she took out a black pill wrapped in a white paper. After tearing off the simple and crude white wrapper, she held it between two of her fingers and looked at Jon. She said, "This is the real deal itself—the Carefree Pill."

Jon's eyes widened the moment he saw her. The young woman simply resembled Yvette Anderson too much, making him a little dazed. It was just like that time back when that other young woman had stood in front of him and declared proudly, "I've successfully made the Carefree Pill!"

Someone in the crowd exclaimed, "Dr. Lincoln, have a look at it! Is that the Carefree Pill?"

Dr. Lincoln was a well-known traditional medicine practitioner in the circle. Upon the request, he took a step forward and took the pill from the young woman. Then, he scratched off a bit of it, held it to his nose, and sniffed it carefully.

A moment later…

"It's the Carefree Pill! In addition, it seems like it was made recently!"

"What? Made recently? That young woman seems to be from the Andersons…"

"Could it be that Yvette really was the one who created the Carefree Pills?"

"…"

As soon as the words left the speaker's mouth, the hall fell quiet.

Simon's eyes lit up and he immediately said, "Mr. Myers, you have nothing to say now, do you?!"

Jon regained his composure very quickly. He said mysteriously, "I had made medicines together with Yvette back then. I didn't expect that she has also successfully created the Carefree Pill…"

He was trying to make up for the embarrassment just now.

"Heh."

Melissa chuckled softly. Although she hadn't said anything, it nevertheless made Jon's face burn as if someone had slapped him a few times!

Everyone exchanged looks with one another.

Suddenly, Dr. Lincoln stepped forward and asked, "… Mr. Anderson, may I know if the pill is for sale? I'm willing to pay $15,000!"

As soon as he said that, everyone else also regained their senses and started to swarm toward Simon.

"I'm willing to pay $23,000!"

"I'm willing to pay $80,000!"

"I'm willing to pay $150,000!"

"…"

This was obviously a conference, but if anyone were to pass by outside, they might have thought it was an auction house instead.

Simon ignored them all and carefully put away the pill that Dr. Lincoln was holding. He said, "This pill…"

Before he could say the words 'not for sale', Nora said unhurriedly, "… is for sale, of course."

Simon, "!"

The Myerses could even make a name for themselves in New York just by relying on a mere pill. Did Nora have any idea just how valuable the pill was or not?

He was about to speak when Nora started taking out more pills from her pocket. One, two, three… She took out a total of twenty pills!

She said calmly, "The Andersons' new product, the Carefree Pill, will be launched at the end of this month. The retail price will be… $3,000 per pill?"