Chapter 66 - An Incurable Illness?

Jon, who didn't dare slight him, answered, "Okay!"

Before leaving, he looked at Nora and said, "You're still young, so you should give some things a little more thought. Mr. Smith, let's not waste any more time and hurry over!"

After Jon and Tina left, the people around them started to gather around Nora.

"So, you're Yvette Anderson's daughter? Becoming Jon's student is a great opportunity. Don't pass it up!"

"She's still young, but Simon, you'd best be sensible! Look at Tina; after she became Mr. Myers' student, she became an attending physician at Hospital Finest. She also became a lot more well-known…"

Amidst everyone's persuasion, Nora, however, merely stared in the direction where Joel and the others left.

Ian Smith was dying…

Should she go over and have a look?

However, when she thought of what Joel had said just now, she abandoned the thought.

Never mind. Everyone had their own destiny.

The conference ended with a perfect conclusion for the Andersons. All the goods piled up in their warehouse sold out. In addition, with the Carefree Pills, Harmonia Pharmacy's position in the traditional medicine industry also stabilized somewhat.

At the very least, when they left, the others no longer looked at them contemptuously like the way they did in the beginning.

It was only after he saw that the Andersons had left that Justin looked at Sean, who had already taken out his spare cell phone, logged in to the email account, and opened the email from just now.

The photo, however, was of a baby who had just turned a month old.

Honestly speaking, all newborn babies actually look more or less the same. However, the baby in the photo looked soft and chubby, and it was obvious that she had very attractive facial features.

Justin suddenly thought of Pete when he was a baby. Due to his poor health, he had been nothing but skin and bone…

At the Andersons.

After Nora and the others stepped through the door, the whole family sat on the sofa in the living room.

Simon had just answered a call from his daughter. He said excitedly, "Sheril says that they've already produced 50 pills based on the formula! The formula works! We can really mass-produce Carefree Pills!"

Melissa glanced at Sheena, who hadn't said a word since she entered. She said, "It seems like Yvette did indeed improve the formula and even had Nora bring it back. This shows that despite her leaving home, she hadn't forgotten the Andersons…"

Sheena's complexion was dull and ashen. Her lips were pursed tightly and she felt dejected.

Simon, who didn't notice anything, instead asked, "Nora, are you really not going to study under Jon?"

Nora replied, "No."

After thinking for a while, Simon said, "I know it's because Jon was making things difficult for us that you…"

"There's no need to discuss any further about this. I'm not interested in learning traditional medicine from him," said Nora, who interrupted her uncle straightaway.

Sheena frowned. "What are you interested in, then?"

Nora raised an eyebrow and kept quiet for a while.

At once, Sheena couldn't help but reprimand her. "I heard that you're a surgeon? Do you have a medical license? Which college did you graduate from? Which hospital are you working in? Are you a doctor specializing in outpatient service or an attending physician?"