Chapter 82 - Rachel Wood, Bring that Face of yours Over!

Justin suddenly tensed up all over.

He straightened his back, feeling as if all the blood in his body was about to rush straight to his face.

She wanted to buy him?

Hah.

That woman's way of confessing her love really was very unique.

His lip corners slowly curled up. However, it was at this moment that he heard the continuation of her words: "…r son!"

Justin was a little stunned. A look of surprise appeared in his dark blue eyes, and even the beauty mark at the corner of his eye seemed a little puzzled and confused.

"What?" He asked.

With the alcohol boosting her courage, Nora repeated, "I want to buy your son! Are eight hundred million dollars enough?"

However, the man fell silent after she said that.

Both of them held their cell phones to their ears and kept quiet for a very, very long while.

Nora looked at her cell phone hesitantly and muttered, "Huh? Is my cell phone out of range? Mr. Hunt, are you still there?"

"…"

There was still no response from the other side.

"How strange. Why isn't he speaking? …Beep… beep… beep…"

Justin was still at a loss for words even when he heard the disconnected tone in the phone.

He stared at his cell phone hesitantly for quite a while, unable to understand what Nora was thinking at all.

Why was she so fixated on his son every day?

He dried his hair with the towel and changed into his pajamas. After walking out of the bedroom, he saw Sean, who had come to pass him some documents which required his signature.

Justin picked up the pen, signed the documents, and handed them back to Sean.

Sean reached out to receive them, but instead found that he couldn't move the papers at all—Justin was still holding on to them.

He hesitated for a moment before he asked, "Is there anything else you need me for, Mr. Hunt?"

Justin suddenly asked, "What might be the reason behind a woman constantly paying attention to my friend's son, and even offering to buy him for eight hundred million dollars?"

Sean replied, "… I remember Ms. Smith has a daughter herself. Is she trying to get close to you so that she can get the two children engaged to each other?"

Justin, "?"

After a long while, a deep voice said, "Get out."

Sean took the documents from him, turned around, and started walking unhurriedly to the door. He had only just taken a couple of steps when he heard Justin cough and say, "That question was a friend's, not mine. Also, the woman in question is not Ms. Smith."

Sean, who wisely didn't expose his lie, nodded and said, "Yes, Mr. Hunt."

The day of the dance party soon arrived.

Nora was still asleep when Sheril dragged her out of bed and placed her clothes on her bed. She said, "Hurry up and change, Nora. Even though the party starts in the afternoon, you'll need time to do your makeup."

Nora rubbed her eyes sleepily and asked, "Are you still going?"

Rachel and Caden would be dancing at the party, so she had thought that Sheril would definitely give up on attending it.