𓆙 Chapter Twelve 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Whilst they all continued searching for any of the three Uchiha's, they ended up encountering...Tobi...?!

"Howdy! Well, how's it going there-,...there a, there-. And, Y/N-SENPAI?!" Tobi shouts whilst slurring and incoherently spewing his words out.

"Tobi...." Y/n reluctantly replied with narrowed eyes, as Tobi proceeded to run towards you to hug onto your leg.

Everyone just stared at the two of you, surprised, "What?!" Shock and betrayal was visible on each of their faces.

They thought Y/n had them and became a traitor, as they began to glare viciously at both you and Tobi.

"I bought him dango once because he wouldn't leave me alone. Since then, he's been...clingy?" Y/n explained bluntly, "I knew he was an Akatsuki member, but it's not like I could've done anything..."

A sigh of relief was heard.

"Wait...but if you knew he was an Akatsuki member, why didn't you kill him!?" Naruto tilted his head slightly, confused by your actions.

"Tobi...is weird." Y/n concluded, "He has strange abilities. I would not win against him if we were to fight." Y/n hesitantly admitted.

Tobi was silently surprised that you had noticed; his grip tightening on you suddenly, "What do you mean...Y/n-senpai?"

Naruto then began to get slightly frustrated, as he charged up a rasengan. Quickly noticing this, Y/n body flickered away so it wouldn't hit them, and instead, hit Tobi.

It was about to reach Tobi, but the attack then...phased through him...?!

"This is what I meant by 'strange abilities'." Y/n bluntly spoke.

Everyone else began trying to attack Tobi to test if any of their attacks could potentially hurt him or just not go through him.

After a bit of the continuous attack on Tobi and him yelping at Y/n to help him; a plant-like creature appeared.

"Sasuke Uchiha has triumphed in battle. Itachi Uchiha is now dead." The plant calmly spoke.

Everyone's eyes widened in shock. Itachi was known for being extremely powerful; a child prodigy.

Was Sasuke really now that strong?!

"W-What...?" Sakura murmured, stuttering slightly, "Sasuke killed him..? He killed Itachi?"

"WHAT?! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!" Tobi screamed, waving his arms around, before suddenly pausing and staring at each of the Konoha ninjas, "Kidding!....It's just as I expected...." Tobi mocked, voice changing into a deep one.

Y/n's eyes widened in utter shock, "What the..?! Who is this guy!!?"

Tobi takes one last glance at Y/n and Kakashi, before disappearing like nothing.