Chapter 70

When I turn around to walk down the stairs with Cedric, Hermione was already gone.

I took Cedric's arm as we walked around the corner. My eyes meet with Harry's as we walked down and into the great hall.

I couldn't decide on a dress for Ella,so you get to pick.

C

C

edric and I follow Hermione and Viktor into the Great Hall and I could sense Harry and Cho's presence behind me.

As we walked in everyone applauded and I could see a few stares from Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors. I even saw Draco and Valerie staring at me.

Valerie's dress

We came to a stop in the middle of the great hall. This was the moment I anticipated the most. I wasn't a good dancer and the 4 pairs were supposed to be the first who danced. Cedric noticed my nervousness and Gently took my hands in his.

The snow fell down upon us and I could hear tick tapping.

I put my hand on Cedric's shoulder as he puts his around my waist,just in time for the music.

We start to dance to the magical music and I'm surprised by the fact that I haven't falling down yet. We switch hands and he lifts me up into the air. I smile down at him and in that moment...I realised. I was in love with this boy.

He lowers me as we keep dancing. I start to mess up the dance and I know I failed when I feal my body fall backwards. I feel Cedric's arms around me like the first day I met him at the World cup. I am completely lost in the moment but am brought back my sudden loud music.

Everyone rushes too the front where the weird sisters starts to sing. Cedric and I danced until the song was over,him trying to teach me some moves and me failing terribly. He laughs at me but not in a way that makes me feel self conscious. I feel happy and free.

By the time the night is almost over Cedric and I escape to the back where I see Harry and Ron sit alone. No dates. Nothing. Just them.

Cedric tells me that he'll get drinks and I see Hermione walking off,making me think that someone said something to her.

I plop my body next to Harry's. "You seem to be enjoying yourself" Harry sarcastically remarks. I'm taken aback by his tone and I stand up,"what's wrong?" I ask as I fold my arms to set my point across.

"Nothing,go ahead" I walk of as he says this. I'll find out sooner or later.

°°°°°°°

"I love him, Harry!", I yell at Harry for even questioning my feelings towards Cedric.

"You don't love him, you've never loved anyone in your entire life!"

"Love doesn't leave just because the person does. Just because you didn't love me back didn't mean I was going to stop loving,or learning to love,or searching for love! Why are you upset anyway? You came with Cho"