Chapter 90 - An Identical Child?!

As a dance teacher in the school, Whitney was authorized to punish students.

However, her humiliating approach was such that even Ms. Lynn, who was receiving the schoolchildren at the school gates, couldn't stand it anymore.

She said, "Mrs. Lowe, let's not do that. There are a lot of people coming and going here. It won't be nice if other parents misunderstand that we're carrying out corporal punishment."

Whitney scoffed, "Why would that be? It's only when the school is strict with their students that we'll be able to show off how good of an international school this is! It's precisely because of people like you who spoil the children that Cheryl Smith has developed the bad habit of lying!"

Her lecturing made Ms. Lynn's cheeks burn. She was about to say something when Whitney added, "I know, they're all children from wealthy families, so you don't dare to scold them. Since I'm the one lecturing them now, you can stop being so meddlesome!"

The teachers in international schools were all doctoral students from prestigious schools!

They were fluent in at least three languages, so ​they were able to communicate with the children without any obstacles.

After they were hired, they even had to study psychology, early childhood education courses, and undergo other kinds of professional training before they could officially commence work there.

Of course, the salaries were also scarily high.

Ms. Lynn came from an ordinary family, so the fact that she was a teacher in the kindergarten went to show that she was an outstanding talent. She narrowed her eyes and said, "Mrs. Lowe, no matter what, corporal punishment is still against the law."

Whitney, however, remained unmoved. Instead, she even said, "Oh, feel free to call the police and have them arrest me, then."

Ms. Lynn, "…"

She clenched her fists. "Mrs. Lowe, let's not go too far! You were obviously the one who was being aggressive that day and insisted that Cherry wasn't suitable to dance. Her mother only said that she was going to find someone more professional because she was afraid that it would affect the child…"

Whitney had an icy-cold look on her face. With an air of arrogance unique to artists, she said, "Ms. Lynn, one mustn't make up excuses when they make mistakes. No matter what, the children must do what they say."

She looked at Cherry and said, "You can't unring the bell. People have to take responsibility for their actions. Cheryl Smith, go and stand at the gates!"

After saying that, she took Sinead's hand and got ready to enter the school.

At this point, a voice reached their ears. "Tsk, Whitney. Have you already learned how to bully children during these few years that we haven't met?"

Tanya took off her sunglasses. She hadn't said anything just now because she wanted to see if there were any reasonable teachers in the school. If there weren't, then it would be better to withdraw as soon as possible.

Secondly, she was trying to gain an understanding of the situation through their exchange.

When she shot Cherry a glare, she immediately saw the little girl sticking out her tongue at her. At once, she became caught between laughter and tears. No wonder the little fellow had slept with her the night before and insisted that she took her to school today.

Here she was, thinking that the little fellow really missed her!

Tanya mentally dissed Cherry while she admired the look on Whitney's face, which looked as if she had just seen a ghost.