Chapter 94 - A Wet Dream!

Cherry didn't know at all that the platform had sent her messages. Neither did she understand things like customer service and so on. She was engrossed in the game, so she didn't reply to the messages at all.

As a result, when the customer service staff didn't get any response from her, they used a photo of Cherry from that one and only time she had revealed her face and her mask had dropped off for the contest. Then, they sent her another message:

'The photo has been uploaded. We are currently in the registration phase. The contest will start tomorrow. Opponents will be randomly assigned when it starts. We look forward to your great performance in this contest!'

But of course, Cherry wasn't aware of any of this.

"Do you really know how to play? You're not using a computer keyboard, you know. There are only four or five buttons on the cell phone, yet you're still pressing the wrong ones all the time! Even your pet cat pressing randomly on the phone can play better than you!"

After dinner, Nora went upstairs. The moment she opened the door, she immediately heard the irritated Cherry scolding someone. The corners of her lips spasmed a little as she poured her a glass of water.

Cherry was using the study, so Nora went to the sofa and turned on her computer.

With her eyes downcast, Nora's long slender fingers flew across the keyboard as she typed a few letters on a webpage. A dark webpage loaded. She then typed another few letters and it changed to another webpage.

After another few times of the same thing, she reached the final destination.

It was the web version of a chat room belonging to the Imperial League.

The Imperial League consisted of more than a dozen people, and each of them had their own dedicated account. At six o'clock New York time on this day every month, they would hold an hour-long meeting to discuss world economic trends.

Just a casual word from them could change the structure of the economy and cause huge fluctuations in the corporate world.

The chat room had a black background.

None of them knew who any of the others were. The only thing they knew was that the prerequisites for joining the Imperial League were very harsh.

There had been barely any newcomers during the recent few years.

Most of them had inherited their accounts. Only the heirs to the account holders' clans could inherit the accounts, and thereby inherit the Imperial League's connections and information.

Nora, whose chin was resting on her hands, was wondering what they would talk about today when she saw someone sending a message.

Eagle: "How is America's real estate industry going to be in the future?"

As soon as Eagle raised the question, several people in the chat room started to talk.

Tiger: "Real estate has now formed a bubble, especially in America. Housing prices have skyrocketed in the past few years. Can America's economy cope if this continues?"

Lion: "I'm still optimistic about the real estate industry!"

Bear: "I'm not optimistic about it, though. The real estate industry has been going downhill since the beginning of the year."

Wolf: "But it's showing signs of picking up recently."

Everyone used animal code names in the Imperial League.