Chapter 95 - How do you Become a Boy?

Cherry the Doggy?

Pete's expression immediately turned cold. His big round eyes, which looked exactly the same as Cherry's, were dark and somber.

He wasn't someone who talked a lot, so he ignored Sinead and entered the classroom.

When Ms. Lynn saw him, she subconsciously walked over and gave him a hug. She even pinched his delicate and round cheeks and said, "Wow! Little Cherry looks even cuter today!"

Pete stiffened.

However, when he sensed Ms. Lynn's kindness, Pete resisted the urge to push her away.

To be honest, he was indeed mildly autistic and disliked having physical contact with people, so he was an anomaly among the Hunts. He couldn't even accept the occasional hug from his Great-Grandma…

However, it seemed like his level of tolerance had become much stronger after he found his mother and younger sister.

Just as he was about to reach his limit, Ms. Lynn finally let go of him. Pete breathed a sigh of relief, carried his stool over to the side, and sat down.

After a short while, another child came. After bringing his own stool over and sitting next to him, he took out some Mathematical Olympiad worksheets. Then, he said, "Good morning, Cherry."

Pete glanced at him calmly and pursed his lips.

He must be the 'very good-looking' Seth Walker that Cherry mentioned, right?

He looked so small and skinny like a pretty boy. Why did Cherry even find him good-looking? Pete lowered his gaze and looked at the Mathematical Olympiad worksheets. "I heard that you're very good at Mathematical Olympiad problems?"

Seth's narrow eyes blinked. "So-so, I guess?"

"Oh."

Pete opened his schoolbag, rummaged about in it, and took out a set of Mathematical Olympiad worksheets. He handed them to him and asked, "Can you solve these?"

Seth, "?"

He was taken aback. When he took the worksheets from Pete and took a look at them, his expression became even more dazed. He shook his head and replied, "No, I can't."

"How stupid." At this point, Pete suddenly remembered that he had to imitate Cherry's way of talking, so he forcefully changed the rest of what he wanted to say and said, "I could already solve these problems a year ago… yeah!"

Seth, "??"

He wanted to say something, but Pete had already turned away. He said, "You can only sit next to me again when you can solve this set of problems… yeah!"

Cherry had definitely been duped by him. He wasn't great at Mathematical Olympiad problems at all!

Seth, "!!"

Cherry had just picked him the day before. Was she already despising him now?

Before today, he had merely found Cherry cute and likable. However, at this moment, Seth felt that she practically couldn't get any more outstanding.

Therefore, he would definitely sit next to her and ask her for advice!

Pete was completely unaware of what he was thinking.

The timetable set by the kindergarten was very packed. At about ten in the morning, the teacher allowed the children to rest.

Pete stood up, intending to go to the bathroom and relieve himself.

He was wearing a skirt. Instead of bouncing about like how Cherry walked, every step he took was very steady. After he exited the classroom, he subconsciously turned into the men's toilet at the side.