181. Beause I trust you!

Chapter 187: The Virgin? Playing Mary Su?

When Lao Li saw it, he smiled and said: "Dai’s deputy leader will let you bring in. It seems that Xiao’s deputy leader has been out of time.”

Dai Hongfei pointed at the back of the smile with surprise: "Is that his communication?"

Lao Li laughed. The pets of his deputy team leader smiled very much, but they were very smart. They said they could understand everything. Sometimes they would act as correspondents for their own owners.

At first they still had some trouble. After a few times, he can basically understand some dog language that laughs and laughs.

Dai Hongfei took the five players behind him and followed the smiles. The five players could no longer maintain the expression on their faces. They looked nervously into a room and saw a weak-crowned teenager sitting.

Looking at the information files in the hands behind a desk, Dai Hongfei glanced at it and looked at the familiar format. He knew that he was looking at the details of the five players behind him.

At this time, Xiao Ziling was looking at the information in his hand. His heart was very hard. He couldn’t figure it out. Why should his own boss have to put the image of Mary Sue on him?

He thought that after every time he severely criticized the players, Chu Haotian would quietly throw his eyes and let him show his stupid performance when he came forward to ask for help. He was so annoyed that why wouldn’t he be a little suspicious? It is obvious that his boss is not a person who can easily change his mind.

His behavior is obviously not normal. He did not directly write that I am calculating a few big characters, but he is slow to think that his boss needs to cooperate. The fart is going up to solve problems for his boss.

Although I received the trust of the few players for this, I thought it was really bad afterwards. That can't continue to watch the show, and seeing the cold-stricken Chu Yutian saying reprimands to other people, his onlookers are extremely excited. It is not just him who bears this pain.

Ok, Xiao Ziling is gloating. The twisted little heart that was continuously oppressed by Chu Haotian was suddenly cured. Oh, please forgive him, Amen...

This time, in order to build a strong team, it is really not a place where ordinary people can come in, so the first two times are strictly known. In the end, only four players with outstanding strength types were selected, and others were returned to the original team.

The two selected candidates s were handed over to Lu Yuntao and Wu Qingyun. Let them carry out all kinds of cruel tests. Xiao Ziling looks very clear. This is Chu Yutian’s desire to shape the attacking group is a harsh place. If you are not prepared, you should not try it.

So on the 3rd, Lu Yuntao's No. 4 Wu Qingyun's double-faced Wei Wei's name completely resounded through the entire attacking group, so that the players were timid, and the four members of the new offensive group had seen them both now and involuntarily, the back is cold, very fear.

Although Xiao Ziling did not know how Wu Qingyun thought of it, he let the old good man Lu Yuntao complain, and he went to Xiao Ziling where he was suffering. This prestige made him laugh at the old players, and the later players looked at them and did not dare to be too close to him.