the next book.

"Why do we have to come here? We're detectives. This is a medical school," Areum whined as she followed her colleague, Ni-ki.

"Just follow me. I have something to do here."

They both walked through the hallway as they earned attention from the students there. Areum looked away nervously and cleared her throat.

There was a hall of fame where they put the professors' and students' pictures with their achievements. Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar person's picture with his achievements written under the frame.

Lee Heeseung.

She frowned and was drowned with her thoughts until a hand tapped her shoulder, "Yah. Focus," Ni-ki said sternly.

She gave him a death stare, "I'm older than you. By four years. You should give me some respect."

"And yet you always let me away with it," he smirked. She looked around and her heart dropped when she saw Heeseung smiling as he walked through the hallway.

"Do you know him?" Ni-ki asked. She shook her head no and smiled at him.

"Edlyn!" Heeseung called as he smiled brightly. The said girl approached him, "Professor Heeseung!"

"I bought you some mint chocolates. I know you love them. So I thought maybe I could get them for you," he said sweetly.

"Thank you! You don't have to do this," Edlyn exclaimed happily and they both walked together to their classes.